THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I dont see cute in it?
edit: can someone tell me the trust level names?

New

Microbial

Multicelluar

Aware / Sentient

Tribal

Industrial

Spacefaring

Asccended

1 Like

Digital rendition, it’s a wip

2 Likes

Finally it’s not NSFW anymore

Hey, that looks pretty good!

?
LOL this is the 666 post that means its evil

1 Like

Hey everyone.

I was wondering if anyone could help with some suggestions for this story i’m writing. The story is centered around a superior alien species coming to Earth to colonise, terraform, and enslave humanity. I’ve been wanting to do one for a long time, and I made a prototype of it for school.

What i’m asking from you all is some ideas I can have in the story and plot. From what i’ve seen, there are many creative minds here, and cook up some pretty cool ideas.

What I have so far
  • Aliens are called the “Flome”
  • Are nomadic like beings, with advanced technology
  • Have been colonising worlds for decades
  • Particularly like the heat
  • Breathe methane
  • Blackish/yellow coloured, reptilian/crododilian-like
  • Use humans as slaves, experiments, and surrogate incubators
  • Torture and tear people apart

Now, i just need ideas for what they look like and what their technology looks like. I’m aiming for this to be as original as possible, but inspiration from other sources are all okay.

For the plot:

The aliens, called the Flome, are ruthlessly decimating Earth for resources and to terraform it. Think of Columbus when he landed in America and killed those Native Americans. But, nature is defensive against them in some ways that I havent thought of yet.

For the looks of the aliens, i imagine them being partially cybernetic due to them breathing methane, and they would have to take methane tanks with them constantly when they walk the oxygen filled earth.

And due to them liking heat as you say, i imagine them having black fur on them, to trap more heat on them, or maybe add more to the cybernetic thing i was talking about, and give them heated suits so their true look is hidden.

If they are nomadic, i imagine them being skinny, but you also said they enslave and torture, so they might be more on the threatening side.

Thats what I was thinking. The aliens are close to the appearance of 7 ft tall reptilian-like humanoids, with a a cybernetic implant in their cerebrums and nervous system that allows them to control their technology, like a programmable matter. Side effects of it includes telekinesis, giving them the ability to slightly push objects, rather than make them float. Their technology might be close to a programmable matter that can form a solid metal alloy if needed.

This is a good idea. I was thinking they could have this gas-mask like dome over their head, or plug up their nose somehow that gives them breathable oxygen essential to their survival.

Summary

Yeetus deletus

3 Likes

AVADA KEDAVRA

THIS TEXT IS HIDDEN(NO ONE CAN SEE THIS)

1 Like

lies and heresy

Can Tier Zoo help with Thrive he has a lot of good game features

At the top of the tier list is Melunra nubafila. It’s the only one who’s gotten enough attention to even be placed.

2 Likes

Alright, i’m back from Subnautica everyone!

I decided to go into creative mode, and start an interesting journey. From now on, I will be exploring planet 4546B on my own and researching its indigenous lifeforms. I’m also constructing ‘colonies’ in the Mushroom forest, a facility in the Jellyshroom Cave, and in the Kelp Forest.

If u like the story dont explore in creative!!! U will ruin ur storry Plz dont!!!

Is it true that the devs believe in Steves UnderWater civilization if its true I feel surrounded by stupid people I can disprove it!!! It’s depressing that he made u all like him :frowning: