THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

But did we? Couldn’t there just be nothing?

This is a sign from our Creepy God

if there was nothing then we wouldn’t have existed

If we exist there must be something, and by chance we got this world

I got a new computer :sunglasses:

Epik, im on my new computer : O its got 16 gb of ram

I escaped brazil

The IRS took my knee caps so it was incredibly difficult.

2 Likes

Yo god job sad about the kneecaps though.

(Oh and I would have thought the cia was in charge of knee cap removals)

But I am the creator of the post! Why is it listed that someone other than me does this \ ?!

This is probably a bug

Mods Can edit your post, but I’m not sure why they would do that.

What’s weirder is that it’s a private message, so no one but me and one else can edit it (and he not a Mods)

Now that’s creepy. Hmm…

before its the last visit and now this, i think Chotulu his here t

Well technically, admins can enter private messages without any trace (other than the admin action log keeping trace of that to avoid admins abusing this power).

Maybe you somehow edited your post, while editing the same post?

I.e. from another device? That’s happened to me but I think I got a different message or something.

I do not think it happened (there is really no reason for anyone to do such a thing), but now that I know it exists, I do not think I can “hide” secrets from you (not as if I have a word) [Take it in a comic statement]

I do not think it happened, and even if it did, at the same time I remember who it was, so most concluded that it did not happen

I did connect the phone to the forum, but it was not open at the time I edited it

It’s really mysterious about this whole thing

What does the Revision history show? (click on the yellow pencil)

This is what adds to the mystery: there is not the yellow pencil, and not only that, I went back to editing the post, and it still gives the same thing!3 hours later! It’s cursed

Has anyone seen the new Rimworld DLC (Ideologies)? It seems interesting and has a lot of offer for immersion and roleplaying as Techphobic Tribals.

1 Like