THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

This is something very complex in the end, especially with complex creatures such as humans or even pigeons. (to take control)

I remember there was some kind of carnivorous firefly that does just that (it preys on other fireflies)
But not one uses it for parasites

I guess my creature will be inspired by a cross between slime mold, and the monster from the horror game carrion you play as.

2 Likes

Okay then? Neat however you put it

You can take the creature from Grib’s class to make it easier to become a parasite, that’s advice from me, that’s the thing that exists in the game closest to what you want.

Ok :smiley: Now I just need to wait a bit, and ill be set!
Edit: My creature I guess is also inspired by ark genesis 2’s rockwell.

2 Likes

The Amazon forest now emits CO2 because of fires! Fires caused by humans! We must unite! We must unite against climate change!

[War cry]

Seriously guys, what can be done about it? Why do humans even cause fires in that forest?

1 Like

To make farmland. Stupid humans, I’m not hungry, therefore life must be good enough already, no way for there to be third world economies that can buy more food then is already made.

That or stupid tourists.

1 Like

Sorry to interrupt your climate discussion (cough How much oxygen comes from the ocean? cough), but has anyone noticed a new page on our website: Donate | Revolutionary Games Studio ?

4 Likes

Ohh that’s great! (Cough like 60-70% bit not enough Cough

We got Thrive first donator (:

3 Likes

the majority of the O2 created by the amazon rainforest is converted to CO2 by its wildlife.

Y’know? I think ima learn somthin for once.

I think it’s too creepy to be “last visit”

what does this even mean

What the BELGIUM is that? That’s just creepy

Well, it disappeared when I posted this

1 Like

Seems to be a new discourse feature showing what posts are new since your last visit to a thread. We have a custom theme that has been neglected for years, so new features don’t really look like intended. CSS suggestions welcome.

1 Like

Would the Trive Theme break any core new features or will it remain stable?

It has broken some things mainly due to overlapping elements causing problems trying to press buttons. In those cases I put in enough effort to mangle the CSS to make the elements no longer overlap.

1 Like

I just saw it too and also did a screenshot to be posted here.
It sounds like that is the last thing you read before something horrible happens.

When I was a child I asked «How can we be sure that the dreams are not reality and that reality is not a dream, and not the other way around?»
Recently similar ideas cropped up. Reality is just so weird. Why from all possible universes, this is the one we live in?

Because we had to live in a universe