THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

You’ve been hit by
:clap: :clap:
You’ve been struck by
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Hydrogen atom with the energy yield of a 19 kiloton thermonuclear warhead
bass guitar riff

7 Likes

I’ve enabled reviews for all languages on the translations site. Next step would be somehow to vet and pick reviewers who can cover all the translations. I’m not sure how we can find trustworthy people who can take responsibility for making appropriate translations (at least vandalism or inserting curse words should be found).

2 Likes

Does anyone remember the Steam Early Access game ‘The Stomping Land’?

Idk, never heard of it. sounds interesting tho.
Edit: Just researched it and it sounds like ark.
Edit 2: And it came out in early access before ark!

1 Like

And it’s developers ran with the money!
Woo, I guess.
I remember watching BestInSlot play it in 2013 and always wanted it, shame on how the only steam keys left are £200 and £400.

Pufferfish Eats Carrot and Sings Megalovania meme - YouTube
Auegh

A post was merged into an existing topic: Underwater Civilizations Take 3

I do not know why, but I thought you could add to the game some special screen that you can put together sugars / glucose like in a puzzle of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, each amount gives a different energy level or some components of it in proportion. It was cool that you could change the concentration of sugars in the water by putting something together for a while and then life would be able to use them.

But it literally meant a nightmare to encode it, but cool at the same time

2 Likes

OMG the new shader

4 Likes

0.0 (charator limit)

1 Like

I am now fully immersed into this game, makes you wonder what the graphics would be like when you can move in a 3D Plane.

1 Like

I know right? I hope they are just as good as the opening scene where you see your organism (a ball of cytoplasm)

(Post deleted by author)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

(Post withdrawn for not praising the new update, will be automatically deleted in 24 years unless flagged)

2 Likes

I think I’m planning to do another forum game due to free time I’ve had, and also because it seems like something is missing, and also because my forum game is currently in pace with me, maybe because there are too many people and because of that, it takes time to respond.
I’m thinking of making a game in the style of a Civis, but I’m going to make something spicy with something called a “countdown to destruction/annihilation”
If I and I decide to publish it, expect a very new forum game in the very near future (as of this writing).

3 Likes

Tiger

3 Likes

tiget

3 Likes

hay everybody, guess what? i just got the devotee badge!
a full year of visiting this forum every day, i’ve seen a lot in my years, and i’ve grown a lot thanks to this community, thanks for everything that you guys have done for me and the other relatively new members, i was, and still am very lucky to have joined a community as friendly and non-toxic s this one.
may they next year be even better for all of the great people here, and especially for the development of thrive.

13 Likes

congratulations! : D