THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I dont believe so, the only limit i know of is on new users

Thereā€™s only one way to find out!

The posting limit per day is pretty low for new users, but I think the limit still exists for higher trust level users, and theoretically someone can hit it. Itā€™s probably more meant to combat automated spam posting than real high trust users ever hitting the posting limit.

I never see that mass users online sense i was add

1 Like

I was about to say the same thing, itā€™s absolutely crazy

2 Likes

I heard that in the old forums, there was a time when 73 users were connected all at once.

1 Like

i fell right now that we fall from grease if u say that, but it see i to ā€œyoungā€ to know about that

To be fair that was including guest I think and it actually 71 (not including the reddit boom since thatā€™s a different topic )
so there proabbly more users online now but we canā€™t really see them [citation needed]

Thrive is probably in the best place right now

I got a bit carried away with my real life and almost forgot about Thrive, but Oliverā€™s video popped up in my recommended and now Iā€™m on a nostalgic journey down the memory lane. I missed you, guys. :heart: Maybe I almost even cried a bit while looking back at the forum posts from a few years back. Iā€™ll be writing my Bc. on penetration testing and cyber security in general soon, so wish me luck! Hope to be more active soon once again! :belgium: I missed this community.

11 Likes

I made exactly 180 postsā€¦ wow.
I guess that a lot of them were here or in the Fan wiki updates

Welcome back, Zahyyy! :blue_heart::blue_heart: And good luck

yeah, its been a while since it was that high. the highest ive ever seen was i think 13

1 Like

It seems that people either hated my post or simply didnā€™t understand Cryptish language.

What did it translate to?

Wait a moment. Wait a moment.

It translates to:

Try to decrypt this message, because it certainly is not in English!

Cryptish language revolves around encrypted messages.

Hereā€™s the tool I used.

I knew it was some kind of cipher but I wasnā€™t sure which one it was

though I only tried base64 and ceaser cipher then got bored lol

I tried to use an online cipher detection tool and it guessed just some base64, base58 etc. variants + a substitution cipher but it wasnā€™t able to get any valid decryption. The post was reported as spam but I then marked it as offtopic as it didnā€™t seem that any people responded to it well, meaning that people were not able to decrypt it and it seemed offtopic to use an encrypted message in a thread that seemed to be about posting through Google Translate or some other translator.

1 Like

I think i finally got ascended to the yellow level.

by they way, what its mean?

The levels are how many posts youā€™ve made, give me a minute and I can get the image where it is explained

I probably wonā€™t make it, but my goal is to be the first to reach ascended (I assume I would be first as no one else is currently in that category and it seems to be the highest short of moderator/developer), I have all the read time necessary (I did on my first day on the forums iirc) but I only have 284 (285 now) out of the 5000 necessary posts

2 Likes

i think its not fully cannon or it missing something:
just this post its going to be 1000, and i got to space before that.
and i dont see the" after space" level. i think i missinf something ot its change from the last time

After space just goes off the image, ascended is after that.

2 Likes