THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I dont usually bother with toxins nowadays. How much of a kick younger me must have gotten out of it though.

Took a little trip today. As I type this, Iā€™m sitting 3,166 feet in the air on Mount Monadnock in New Hampshire. Still have three bars!

Itā€™s really windy rn, but the view is great. They say on a clear day you can see all six states in New England!

I have finally installed Blender and Iā€™m already losing my mind.

My nightmares will be filled with donuts.

Word of advice, go to the mall and buy a Homercatcher

Im watching Castle in the Sky for the first time

Iā€™m not sure, really. Iā€™ve considered making a tabletop RPG or some sort of 4X grand strategy game, maybe both.

a tabletop RPG or some sort of 4X grand strategy game, maybe both.

What ideas do you have?

Also I wish this forum was more active around this time in my zone

I just finished reading The city and the stars by Arthur C. Clark and Iā€™m having a serious existential crisis. Thanks Arthur.

Iā€™m spacefaring now!

6 Likes

im aware.

haha get it

1 Like

Welcome to the club. Thereā€™s sadly not a secret society itā€™s kinda boring.

What do you mean? Then what is the thing that just- Ah, rightā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m getting the feeling their is a secret society :thinking:ā€¦

Open the door when you hear knocking tonight

1 Like

You know technically as the post count badges are discourse groups, it is possible to create an exclusive section only visible to certain groups.

1 Like

Are you foreshadowing to the existance of an ascended only category?

1 Like

Perhapsā€¦
Iā€™m still aiming to be the first ascended person on these forums so Iā€™d be lonely for quite a while, though if I made that category.

2 Likes

I still think for the best if the cape post for the ascended need to be reduse to 3k post insdead of 5k.

5k post it ALOT of posting.
if reducse that, i do think u will be the first one earlyer

If it was reduced to 3k he would already be ascended