THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Yeah probably (there is two of them now)

That’s really the only reason I’m not participating, I don’t know how and don’t care enough about participating to learn how to use things like Imgur

they arent using imgur, they’re posting the file directly
Also using imgur is easy, its just an upload buttton

1 Like

No I mean that’s why I’m not really participating, because I don’t care enough about playing to learn how to use imgur (and I’m not gonna use up a bunch of forum storage)

I wasn’t saying I thought they were using it, I knew they weren’t

Edit: If a post with an image is deleted, does that free up the space again or is it still saved in a like backup or something?

I think it does, but not immediately.

1 Like

OK
I DID THE IMPOSSIBLE
I have become a patreon and a supporter
i given the power to do that and now i fill i can help for the game
that not inclut my part in translat the game

5 Likes

I want to make a forum game, particulary a civ-related one, but I don’t think Ill have the time or abilities to manage the descriptions, gameplay, or how crazy someone’s action will be

Yeah I started one but had to put it on indefinite hiatus to pave over a bunch of problems

It’s a lot of work

Maybe a simple one for now, like upgrading a stick through ages of weaponry

1 Like

you could always become an apprentice to someone who is making a forum game, like twilight maybe, he needs help

1 Like

keep the beef inside the forum game community, it doesnt need to leak out into other places.

no he actually does, like underfish could write a few player’s rounds along with twilight

2 Likes

Yeah I was considering asking you about that later, if you were interested

A lot of the stuff I do is on paper, but it should be relatively simple to move online (I just finished a big part of it!)

What I have left to do is decide what resources to include and per biome percentages, make organisms (biggest part of the game), make the map, and finalize how planning actions (for example, making blueprints) will exactly affect a player’s success

1 Like

This actually could be helpful if you were interested in trying a little bit of game master stuff underfishagain

I actually am. First thing when I wake up tomorrow, dm me the basics and catch me up.

1 Like

I might not be able to do it immediately, but what time (UTC) do you wake up? I’ll do my best

I’m in…
(Goes to check time zone)
New York TZ, and I’ll wake up at around 9

1 Like

well i think this is common knowledge, but i just found out that more toxin vacuoles/oxi toxi mini-vacuoles you have, the faster you can shoot.

do you mean that the oxytoxy gains more quickly or do you mean that the time it takes inbetween shots is shorter? Usually when shooting the toxins even if you have enough oxytoxy you still have a bit of time between each shot

this. try it out yourself in free builder, you can become an oxi-toxi machine gun lol

1 Like

seeing that wave of toxins kinda reminds me of a dragons breath