THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Maybe it’s the issue with the default font used on the forum.

Pandora without horizon has ended, and now me and frale will argue for all of eternity about weather or not our people survived

Spoiler alert: canon says no

Spoiler alert: math says yes.

Canon math, doesnt .

Real math does . It’s called if-then.

Honestly? It doesnt prove you right, since to make it work you had to make a lot of out-canon assumptions that were wrong because stated so by the canon.

I suppose no one ever would talk about this, so I’ll bring it up:

Idk maybe they pray to disturbance or something

4 Likes

I know probably nobody but me cares about this, but I’ll share it anyway (and it’s somewhat relevant to this community). Maxis, the studio that created Spore, changed their logo this year, and the official Spore website was updated to show this new logo. I thought that they had completely abandoned the site, but someone must’ve updated it to show the new logo.

https://www.spore.com/

BTW what happens if supporter would upload prototype of future version into the darkweb?

As long as they follow GPLv3 licensing, nothing. It doesn’t even have to be a supporter, literally anyone can go to our Github to grab the latest source code and compile it, again it’s GPLv3 licensed.

New biome just dropped

7 Likes

Oh the glucose biome? You can’t see a thing, but you glucose will never go down!

2 Likes

Today I stumbled on one of hhyyrylainen’s repositories while searching for something for a game I’m writing.
https://github.com/hhyyrylainen/GodotPckTool
This world is small. :smiley:

1 Like

yeah I am guessing you found out from the godot wiki?

No, I found it in the results of my search engine.

Wait, that username looks familiar.

1 Like

It’s the Hydrothermical Vents!!-

He goes silent, he hears something behind him, he tries to scream, but the sound never reaches his lips, the end, is Nie…

It’s the Microbial HydroZilla