THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

LMAOOOOOO
Zrzut ekranu 2022-06-29 o 22.26.47

Explanation

Exit the game

|

Suicide

1 Like

When did thrive become Omori?

Context

Omori is a RPG/psicological horror game where you are a boy in a dream world, who needs to find his missing friend, in addition to dealing with trauma and the real world. For you to get out of the dream world, it is necessary to stab yourself, which makes you wake up.

2 Likes

I love AI

1 Like

this sounds like the JoJo episode where kakyoin got assaulted by a baby in his dreams

I’m terrified

Explanation

The map shows alert level regarding severe storms. Orange is 2nd and red is 3rd. I live in the area of Powiat Szczecinecki, which is also shaded with red.

The warning itself:

Rough Translation

powiat: szczecinecki

Meteorological warnings:
Storms with hail
level: 3
probab. 80%
Course: Forecasted are storms, which will produce strong rain showers in some places, up to 40 mm, locally to 50 mm and wind gusts to 115 km/h, locally up to 130 km/h. Hail in some places. Posibility of formation of a tornado.
Notes/Remarks: None.

Important:
To: 2022-07-02 00:00
Time of release: 2022-07-01 05:37

Do you like live in Poland?

Yeah, I live in Poland.

But where In Poland?

Answer to a Miread Question

In Central Europe, bordering Germany, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania and Russia.

Regions Of Europe - WorldAtlas

SORRY, I MISREAD YOUR QUESTION AS “But where is Poland?” :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming:

1 Like

I meant your location in Poland, like the province or something

Zachodniopomorskie Voivodship, Poviat Szczecinecki, Gmina Borne Sulinowo.

Same energy

Kinda, it’s not that hard in you know how to roll r’s. Zachodniopomorskie means Western-pomeranian.

I feel like the underwater and plant civs discussions would be greatly improved if there was a bot that replied with that to every single post.

5 Likes

Underwater Plant Civilizations :skull:

what a time to be alive

“The Godly voices told me.”

The storm came, the sky is gray-green.
Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-1 o 17.33.54

Edit:
A shelf cloud that blasted me with 40+ km/h winds.
Photo 1 | Photo 2 | Photo 3

That’s the last message kiky ever left.