THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Technoblade died on June 30, 2022.

3 Likes

Belgium cancer

2 Likes

Who’s that?

A very popular minecraft streamer/YouTuber

How did they die?

Cancer ate all their resources.

Stage 4 cancer or omething

Would you believe it if one day it’s gonna be possible to cure every cancer at any stage?

Killer T cells level 999

1 Like

immunotherapy looks promising, but still very expensive. It will probably be cheaper in the future

For now, we have no cure. We only have treatments that inhibit cancer growth or at least, I think so.

I was watching the video of the jazz cover of Thrive and it came to my mind “Where are the eyes of the disturbance? In the middle of the head or on those weird ends?”

1 Like

It’s blind i think. The middle of the head is a giant eardrum.

1 Like

Keep your facts straight, the disturbance has photoreceptors at the end of its stalks

1 Like

You know guys, I would like someone to contact this reddit user, Dependent-Ad4448, as he claims that he was watching thrive project since beginning, while also :belgium:ting on thrive.

This has a memical potential.

dont think thats a good idea

Well technically… Photoreceptors without lenses or cones would be legally blind, though you could still see movement, figure out where It was from, or use to sun to tell the time of day.

What if Microsoft gave Minecraft Java to its community, which would make it open source?

1 Like

That would be wonderful. Never going to happen.

3 Likes