THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

just 2 days and we may get 0.5.9 pre-release

1 Like

Hype

I can make a subreddit for underwater and plant civ discussions.

hhyyrylainen will report it to reddit and it will be banned

I don’t understand why, it would benefit both the forum and the UC/PC fans. The UC/PC fans would have a free discussion board while the burden would be lifted from the forum mods, even from the forum itself. I’ll try.

Well underwater civilization discussion isn’t banned on the thrive discord, you already have a large audience of people to talk about It there

Me translate some, me see some pretty amasing stuff:

“Select a tissue type to edit here from the editor tab”

“Switch between pan and rotate node”

“Become Aware”

Things I thought I would not see soon
how exciting

Were translatinng stuff that we wont live long enough for to actually experience ingame

2 Likes

We can dream.
I want to dream about that day that we see the stuff happaning

r/ThriveU8PCivsPipeline has been created. Now, who wants to join? Remember, it’s all about underwater and plant civs. I NEED to know your username on reddit in order to get you approved. This post is mostly targeted at the following users:
@GodOfKnowledge @Evolution4Weak @Deathwake @Kemikal @Nigel @PositiveTower @thunder @zenzonegaming @fralegend015 @UndyingHazard

I joined the subreddit just to see what stupidity will arise in the future.

wait how did you post this?

I dont have a reddit, why not a discord? Seems easier theese days.
Anyway in my opinion the metal working underwater is already proved. But people dont want to recognize it,

I don’t have a reddit, so I just be watching but I am glad it’s not a discord

I don’t have a reddit account.

It will be fun to watch this turn into a battlefield!

@Kemikal @Evolution4Weak @UndyingHazard You can always make one.

Why not discord? Reddit feels more like a forum while discord is more like a communicator. Think of this subreddit as of an extension to the forums.

YOOOO!! What are those new “metaballs” that just dropped???

WHAT? WHERE? I NEED TO SEE THIS

I made my creature spell out Hi :slight_smile:

Edit: also where is the drop?

4 Likes