THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I want to know where you buy your banana from doom lol.

Glowing banana biome confirmed?

1 Like

when will the next update be

so i can save multiplayer files

anyone: mentions bananas
me:

3 Likes

i think i’m going to make a new series (won’t affect any current ones, and it probably will be short depending)
which one would you like to see most?

• “The Tree Whisperer”
  • something with superheroes
  • Sherlock Holmes as the ancestor of Mark Zen
  • ???
  • Thrive
  • “How Hitler Saved Christmas”
  • “The PUN-isher”
  • some forum game (specify in replies)
  • just more detective zen entries
  • all of the above

0 voters

i think i might have ADHD…

A roleplay D&D like forum game.

Those are the banana gods.

when i said some forum game i meant make a story out of some existing one.

Please stop double posting, edit your previous post instead.

This sentence is repeated too much here…

It’s not like it shouldn’t, but still… it’s because the editor button isn’t very prominent and there’s also nothing that clearly asks to do this.

I repeat it so much because I’m too nice to immediately give people 3 day bans. And I hope that other people reading my posts realize there is an edit function, which is why I also don’t send warnings through PMs that much.

I might switch to the warning or ban immediately if people are too bothered about this. People really should read the rules after all, and if they break the most obvious one, they probably will break other rules as well.

3 Likes

I wish it wasn’t so tiring to do this or people would read and not do it.
Just feels like a Sisyphean job here.

I feel that even with Ban, it won’t stop because it will repeat itself if something like this doesn’t need to be done, it’s simply in human nature to skip the rules (I’m no exception) and call in brife, so I think another less aggressive approach is needed than straight Ban or warning. It’s natural that people forget in the end and you can’t force them just because of small mistakes.

This is at least my opinion and I do not have the power to force or see what is right to do this

That is the option of replying to them, which I currently do multiple times for each person before sending a warning.

That is what currently happens right now
I just say that for ur sanitary (as goodwill) because it’s just annoying to do so everytime.

I don’t want to keep talking about it as I fear that will only cause more problems. I think I can also just warn everyone that there is another thing like this (I have done this several times) just to help and not burden the mods.

Man, its times like these where i most miss the shoutbox. Forums are slow and i’ve got nothing to contribute to the discussions.

Isn’t this thread the lite version of the shoutbox?

2 Likes

Kind of the other way around. The shoutbox was basically people just saying random nonsense nonstop, and it kept the forums alive i guess.

i have rank Aware, but i don’t have rank Sentient
am i supposed to feel offended???

edit: it was joke.
point is that not having rank sentient kinda feels like people rather not calling me sentient.

1 Like

You are only a member of the highest group that you qualify for. So once you made it to aware, you left sentient.

2 Likes

Is all fun and games until someone reaches @Ascended

1 Like