THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Why does everyone use :belgium: As a curse word?

reference to hitchhikerā€™s guide to the galaxy

Oh which book because i dont remember reading something about belguim in hitchhikers
And you know whats funny belguim it might split into flanders and walonia soon

nice.
ten c

RIP meme threads. 2018-2018

3 Likes

Come on dude it was one meme ONE MEME!

It was ā€œoriginallyā€ a reference to HGttG, but in its more recent form it has been referencing the censor system on the old forum, which would turn swearwords into the word ā€œBelgiumā€

Cool cool now make a meme forum game now

For omnicron only

Iā€™ll give you scooby snack (from scooby doo)

![image|568x335](upload://468x7SNxN0iq94ojMD6QiWI25j0.jpeg

iā€™m going to try to quote myselfā€¦
ā€¦and edit what i say(i can do this to anyone)!

(PS i didā€™t ever say this, :fire::smiling_imp::fire: )
(PPS iā€™m bored)

Breaking News! Aliens have invaded Earth but our brave soldiers are pushing them back. Here is footage from the front, the aliens appear to be charge at our troops with lance like weapons and are being quickly destroyed. We also see no weapons on their ships however they have a very blade like shape. These aliens appear to only use melee weapons to the surprise and relief of the military.

Scientists say that there is no gunpowder in their world! While their weapons are primitive their fighting style is very complex, its so complex that our soldiers have no idea what the next move is!

but luckily we have missles which are destroying their ships 1 by 1 and brave nato troops have almost destroyed the alien lines

Yes they have never seen such power before and the Explosives are the cause of the invasion!

They obviously didnā€™t think this out before hand.

1 Like

Yeah it was kinda stupid they must of underestimated our power

Can we get back to the news the have token Asia! The commies a couldnā€™t handle the strength of the alien!

WAIT WHAT!! THEIR ONLY USING BELGUIMING SPEARS HOW COULD THEY TAKE ASIA AND THEY SOME HOW TOOK OUT CHINA

You almost copied this story:

I recommend reading it as it is pretty interesting take on aliens invading earth.

Oh harry turtle dove he makes good alternate history