THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

beep boop boop beep.

when i tried posting it:

i was just joking!

Nothing says we can’t launch axes at higher tech levels, seeing as the atlatl exists.

Really thats a joke how would you feel if your were being treated poorly then i “make a joke” and pretend to shun you, you would be pissed too

As soon as no one treats me like shit

2 Likes

@KikyGames You need to post less memes. Remember what happened to the meme thread?
We don’t want that to happen on a forum wide scale

3 Likes

Why do threads get closed because of memes?

It gets out of hand really fast. And I don’t think having a meme as every 3rd post on a forum is a good sign. I hope everyone except Kiky agree with me on this point.

4 Likes

Because memes have got nothing to do with Thrive

Also Forum Games and the Shout Box have nothing with thrive and this thread is in the non Thrive section

Aye, but this is the Thrive Community forum, not the Unorganised Belgiumshow Forum

Question: is it an abuse of power to create a thread here specifically to post and promote my own music?

1 Like

Wait, isn’t there already a music thread?

There’s a Thrive music thread, a music feedback thread and a music suggestion thread but I’m asking whether I can create a thread to post my music on just for promotion, since a lot of people here follow me and my compositions to some degree.

1 Like

i say you should make one, but it should be one anybody can use.

I’d say as long as it stays on topic, I wouldn’t see a problem

I’d say that you should do that, only if it stays on topic. If you don’t want your music thread defaced, prohibit Kiky from intruding in.

To avoid possible drama in the forums (not that there would be any in the first place)
I
I
V

j o k e

Now, what the hell, like what m I? Ur treating me like a plague! Its not a joke anymore i become less friendly with you every day!

fam you spam memes on occasion it’s not like he’s just pulling something out of his arse

Did you mean :belgium: