THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Wow, what clickbait. Actually reading it seems like they are once again just organic molecules that indicate that life might have been there or been able to survive there.

Here’s a less clickbait article: NASA’s Mars rover makes ‘fantastic’ find in search for past life

Though the actual substance of the articles seems pretty similar.

9 Likes

proof:

dont open if rickrolling is not allowed in this forums

Rick roll but with a different link - YouTube

btw
I’ve also read about conan the bacteria.

1 Like

RIP dont break the chain, gone but not forgotten

is this oliver plaing the piano or some whon else Thrive Main Theme Solo Piano Extract (On an ACTUAL PIANO!) - YouTube

That thread was just spam. I don’t see the point in it.

3 Likes

Probably him. there is written “arm reveal” in description so probably it is him

it was very fun though, plus just like the game thrive, evrey user would make slight changes to the thread

most of the replies were carbon ncopies of eachother. And making slight changes to a post and then reposting it is pretty spammy.

2 Likes

If you want to “spam” put at least some effort into it like doing an image telephone game or writing a story single word at a time.

3 Likes

human is the only species on Earth capable of spamming. should we appreciate it?

2 Likes

It’s like those old articles about the Miller-Urey experiment. “Some scientists have recreated life in a lab!” No, they just recreated early Earth conditions and found organic molecules after running the experiment for a while.

1 Like

whe shoude humans are good at anything but the best at spaming

(btw this is an edit so i dont doble poust how many people are in the thrive community forum?)

you can check how many people are in specific groups here:
https://community.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/g

there are 1 185 members here at the moment.

eh, it doesn’t deserve it’s own thread but i’m intested at doing a story one sentence at a time on this thread
just copy and paste this line and keep it going who ever is intested
There once was a programmer who decided to create a new game

Theres already a forum game about writing a story one sentence at a time lol

1 Like

i didn’t go looking XD

2 Likes

You actually want the about page: About - Thrive Community Forum where you can see the all time users.

This is not a spam or a Forum Games thread.

WHY REFLECTIONS HAVE DEPH!?!?!?

1185 realy omg thats a lot

I thought there were more.