THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

i don’t think so, the last misc thread (in the old forum) was called “Miscellaneous talk that doesn’t deserve a new thread thread”, the first “thread” being attached to the rest of the phrase and the second “thread” just symbolizes it is a thread, like: Miscellaneous talk that doesn’t deserve a new thread: (the) thread
or maybe just ask Oliveriver (cuz he created it)

I think whoever gets the final post should get the honor of making the new thread.

This is my current life goal.

i see…

lets give it a shot

What are your pronouns?
  • she/her
  • she/they
  • they/them
  • he/they
  • he/him
  • she/he
  • Other (comment)

0 voters

Let’s conserve this thread so that it survives till the easter

With the rate people are spamming new thread name suggestions, that’s not going to happen.

2 Likes

How else do you think would they reach ascended rank?

Whose going to even make the new thread or is there going to be a fracturing as people race to create the new thread and we end up with 3 separate misc thread?

Then by natural selection only one thread survives.

1 Like

we need some big buddy to open the next treand like the mods or very old users for save keep

I don’t think they will, even with spamming. As most people just give up after a while. I think I’m currently the closest to being ascended and that’s thanks to me sticking around since the start of these forums.

1 Like

I stand by my previous comment.

If you ascend
Please remember to clone yourself
We need more programmers

4 Likes

What happens when you reach ascended?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i found this free computer course by harvard

thats not sus at all

i edited it because i accidentally put the wrong link and i can even send a screenshot of the page if you are not convinced

Only 40 replies left until the end…

You get to vote on that one poll.