THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

im now keeping this pfp forever
scidaddle scidaaw, gonna kill you with this claw

Also oops I did a RoboRomb

5 Likes

You’re stealing my thunder!

COWER IN FEAR PATHETIC MORTAL
I AM BUT A MERE 30 POSTS AWAY FROM SPACEFARING, AND SOON, NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP ME
MUH͓̦͈͕̩̞͝A͔͎̦̺̞̘̺̕H͓̻͔͙͚͎A̰̼̜͇̙H͙͢H̖̰͙͕̱͖̳A̼̗̥̮H̫̟͕͚̕Ḁ̴̭̻̥H̹̣̹A҉͎̩̼̣̖̱̪H̡̖̱̗͉A̲H̶͈͈̳̬̝H̺̗͠A̙̠̙̝H̸̜̣͕̞͍̻̞
VIVA LA CRAB

3 Likes

Good for you, but I’m a mere 875 posts from spacefaring.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m ∞ posts from spacefaring

2 Likes

How does one check how far they are from spacefaring.

I mean, you cant really, Im just estimating. You can check your post count on your summary page, and because I think spacefaring needs 1000 posts, Im just a little bit away.

Well, if thats the case i need 300 left.

1 Like

only 938 posts to go!

2 Likes

B̴̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̮͖̻̟̫͔͍̭̣̥̜͍̮̬͖̞̖͔̦̬̜͉͎̩̰̖̫̥̞̠̺̙̖͇̮͚͊̐̋̈́̑̒̾̉́̂͋̈́̃́͒̎͗̍̆͆̊̌̑́̃͛̅̇͆͆̏̔̋̀̂͑͂̍́̀̆̋͛͊̽̇̓͂̒̾̉́̐͌̏̌̒́͒̆̉̒̒͊̃͋̐̔́̐̈́̊̐́͌͆̐̇̐̈́̾̂̅̿̒͐̍̀̾̊͂͌͌͆͊͒͆̈̉̿̑̀̔͑̒̊͑͑̓̒̐̽̄͒̉͛͗͛̔̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͠͠͠ͅḀ̶̧̡̡̨̢̡̨̢̨̨̨̧̡̧̢̡̢̡̛̛̛̮̘͖̮͍̦̙̞̫̮͈̹͚̙̥͈̩̝̝̟̬̗̯̙͎͉̻͔̦͇͈͈̥̬͍̰̳̝͇̟͖̘̮͉͇͉̩̦͈̰̪̭͈͍͉̦̫̜̬̳͙̣̱͇͎͍̜̬͙̞̞̲͚̪̠̘̤̜̣̟̱̱̟̳̰͔̗̯̩͍̭̪̙̻͓̯̙̼͕̰̫̞͙͚͍͍̗͉̜͍͙͖̝̖̙͕̺̼̩̹̲̲͇̳̭̬̮͓͇͍͓̖̦̪͕͎͖̜̜͇̪̺̠̪̝̘̘̂̉͒̓͛̊̀̎̽͂́̎̓͐̋̃̍͆̍̀͂̋̂̍̆͌̄̄̽̑̆̀̇̃͌́͒̿͐͋́͐͒́̈́͊͆̒͊̌̎̓͗͗͂́́̿͛̅̈́̆̈́̄̌̈́̈́̓͐̈́͒̅̋̀̑́͂̐̈̃̔̔̈́̓̌̆̌́͆͆̓̿̎͑̌̈́͐̓̿̃͒́́͛̾̋̄̒̆̾̅̈́̾̎̈́̅̏̃̀̓̋͋́̀̔̅͒̾́̍̍̎͌̃̈́́̔̿̓͋͆̎̃̓͋̏̿͋̏͊̓̿̿̊̆́͌͊̍̈́̾̂̄̿͋̌́̈́͒̋̾̓̄̀̃̑̌̃̓̌͆̏̇́̄͂̌͑͘͘̕̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅN̸̡̢̨̡̨̢̧̢̢̧̨̛̛̛̛͎̭͇̼̬͚͍̖̻͚͇̩̖̞͍͎͉̳̗̯̹̫̪̞̖̟͓̙̭͇̼̖̠͈̫͎̘̙̼̘̹̘̬̟̥̤͔̱͔̥̭̹̥͍͈̥͎̹̘̤̞͍̜͙̗͙̠͇̘͈͓͔̟͇͚͚̳̻̠͙̙̺̲̪̲͚̪̲̬̩̪̰̮̦̭͍̰̯̦̩͓̻͇̘̘̱̪̹̣̞͈̜̣̣̳̙̝͓͖͔͂̿̀̿́̃́̂̂̉̀̈́̀̿̈́̃̾͗͋̎̈́͗̉̇̉͐͛͋̽͑̎̈̾̓̊̿̿̒̀̐̄̊́͊̉͋͗̈́͒̈́̃̽̒͆̾̓̽̈͆̉̊͛̊͋̽̋̐͌̓̐̈́̐͛̈́͆́̇̃̇̔͑̈̎̊̊̍̿̒͊̅̽͋͗͋̄̇͂̑͑̑̀͋́̊͐̎̍̀̇̃́͂͗̑̌͒̓̿́͗̆̿̾́͛̀͐͒̑̈͛̋͆̊̀̊͂̄͐̔̕̕̕̕̚̕͘̕͘͘̕͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅ

HIM BEFORE HE GROWS TOO POWERFUL!

1 Like

ᚷᛖᛏ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛒᚨᚾᚺᚨᛗᛗᛖᚱ

also
Capture
the stars have aligned

1 Like

58 days left before i will have visited for a year now.

I thought that at last we would have a champion to defeat #forum-games but alas it seems that you, too, sir crab have fallen and posted 174 times in the dark corner of the forums known as the forum games.

It seems that it is I who must become spacefaring to defeat the tyranny of forum games.

Only 174? Thats better than I was expecting

I like how theres this Space(faring) race going on meanwhile im just the pleb at the bottom wondering whats going on

2 Likes

Even better: This is my exact 400th post.

Congrats Omicron The Tribal one Who abuses the search function on your 400th post

I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU WILL EVER BE YOU INFERIOR CRUSTACEOUS ORGANISM THAT PAINTS THINGS WITH A BRUSH.

Here’s a video of a dude breathing all the noble gases, for people who don’t know what each does to your voice because it is different.

1 Like