THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

According to all known laws of aviation there is no way a bee
should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Ooh, black and yellow!
Let’s shake it up a little.

2 Likes

hi im going to try and post the entirety of the bee movie script

nevermind its too long

SILENCE FOOLISH ORGANISM
I HAVE TRANSCENDED TO T-POSE CRAB

5 Likes

ALSO HOLY CRAP IM SPACEFARING NOW
ROBOROMB HAS BEEN UNSEATED

2 Likes

Congratulations Quantum Crab i now pronounce you instead of a Quantum one a Trionic Crab in honour of your achievements on a side note i still dont understand why you are still a lobster on the discord i hope that one day i can reach you up there at the stars but for now im just some dumb animal eating sticks. (im still aware when i made this)

Do not worry my child, one day you too will be one with the cosmos
Tip: Forum games are great at boosting post counts

1 Like

Next up: Breathing all the Halogenes

At this rate i might be lucky and get to spacefaring in a few months.

That is, unless, i start playing forum games.

DO

IT

FALL

TO

THE

DARK

SIDE

1 Like

I wonder how making an RPG forum game would end up working
:moyai:
:point_left:

Congratulations, you wonderful decapod.

2 Likes

Besides Crabs now higher level of being, I had some science stuff I wanted to discuss with you all.

This is for a species I will be developing for the game (in the future) instead of the TU shenanigans. They will more than likely be planetary harvesters, a nomadic civilisation if you will. From star to star, planet to planet, they conquer lesser societies and strip the planets of it’s resources. Artificial habitats brought down from the sky and harvesting machines, they take full control and establish settlements on this planetary colony.

I don’t have a name for them yet, but I was thinking Builders (constructing cities and other things) , Travelers (moving from place to place, traveling), or Star Travelers.

Most of their technology and architecture is composed of compact domes, boxes and airtight cylinders to keep the foreign atmospheric mixtures away from them. They build breeding facilities, plantations, replace entire areas of vegetation with crops and wind powered machinery. With them, every type of energy and material is exploited, whether it be powered by water or geothermal vents.

They also engineer fauna into food generators, parallel to humanities food production from cows or chickens. But it’s a tad more grotesque, since the sentient inhabitants are used as food generators.

There’s also something else that comes with the foreign atmosphere hazardous to these beings. This is known as terraforming, which I’m sure of all you in the community know of. They could pump their own breathable atmosphere into the sky, but would cause sea levels to rise. This includes Dyson spheres.

Also, they wouldnt just nuke the sapient species and call it home. There’s a thing called radiation. Despite what the Travelers will do to it, they would want it lush and green. The reason I bring this up is because I hear it a lot.

I also realise anytime I play these evolution games I end up on a path of destruction. I guess its just too boring to be peaceful?

Peace is not boring, this video is proof of that

also happy late birthday! even though im like a month late.

4 Likes

That’s quite a bad idea since most of them are toxic.

Also, I just came from the dead! And I’m sentient now! YEEEEEEEEEAH! Sorry, I was gone because I was doing homeworks and hunting achievements in Steam games. Also, I have tested some dev builds (I’m a donator). I also started learning Lua.
I was basically on Python, but someone at my school suggested me to learn C# instead, so I asked @Untrustedlife if this were a good idea and he confirmed that it was a great one. So, I started learning C#, but I wanted to learn how to use Source engine, which uses C++ and scripting languages (Squirrel, Python, Lua, etc.). I noticed that Lua could be learnt really fast, so I ended up with that language. I’ll probably make a mod for the old versions of Thrive as a practice while I’m learning C++ (i.e. practicing Lua while learning C++).

*double post for the win
1 comment from 1700s.
2 Likes

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
We are one year from the 18th century
1700 for the win!

*triple post

Im the year that the Netherlands began to use the Gregorian calendar

I’m the year that the United States Constitution was signed at the Constitutional Convention

I updated the forums and it seems that the rank flairs got a visual change. I think they got actually better so I won’t try to change them back.

Nice that once in a while discourse updates are actually helpful.

3 Likes

I like them, they look more puffy, or bubbly, perhaps. Kinda fits with the background.