THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Does this work?

H I

WOAH HTML WORKS

@QuantumCrab Once again we find our two kingdoms bonding, maybe one day we shall form a formal alliance, on the fourms of course for the sake of our kingdoms

How do I style HTML without a CSS?

Fake Quote

Edit: Just inspected some of King of Things’ posts. Now I know how.

What if the quote isn’t fake

1 Like

epic despacito style.

2 Likes
Test HTML

hi

HTML is FANCY

1 Like

We got any flat Earthers here on this forum? I would assume no but after reading stats on how many people believe it is I’m not sure. Millennials are 1 in 3 and for older generations it’s 1 in 5.

I hope not. Besides I doubt those statistics apply to a worldwide community where quite a good portion of the users aren’t Americans.

4 Likes

…was that a flex on the american education system?

3 Likes

Knowing how America does in every category besides military strength, probably.

I be 'merican.
*disabklned
I despise dem flat earthers

1 Like

Why don’t we all acknowledge the fact that the Earth is in fact a hollow torus (we live inside) with the Moon being a projection to the inner wall of the “hole” in the torus and the Sun is just a bolt of plasma rotating on the inside of the torus similar to plasma in TOKAMAK? It’s like… common sense, duh.

Edit: Is THIS really the post that made me have the “Aware” badge? Is it? IS IT?!

2 Likes

Earth is TOTALLY a disc on the back of a turtle riding on elephants.

How about a really thin torus on the back of a tortoise?

Nah man, we ARE the tortoise

1 Like

That is…

B E A U T I F U L

1 Like

Ꭹᗢᘮ ᗩᖇᙓ ﬡᗝᙡ ᗩᗯᗩᖇᙓ ᗝℱ :open_umbrella:ᖺᗴ :open_umbrella:ᖇᘎtᖺ

4 Likes

The reason fish can’t breathe on land is because usually, the water keeps their gills open, but on land in the air, the gills close up and prevent fish from getting oxygen. So if a fish somehow kept their gills open, they would be amphibious.

lol just get gill muscles, fish noobs

In all seriousness, how’d they be able to move on land?

Why flop around of course.