THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Get dem fin muscles fishies

1 Like

By that logic we should be able to breathe underwater

Now I’m just confused.

Well allow me to explain. Gills do not work in air, like lungs do not work in water. Gills absorb dissolved oxygen, and lungs just absorb oxygen. The reason that gills are only found in aquatic animals is because they are suited to aquatic environments.

1 Like

Yes, but the reason fish can’t breathe on land is because their gills close.
Edit: All I’m saying is if fish could keep their gills open, they could breathe on land. They wouldn’t need water, because they only filter out the water. We can’t breathe underwater because… we… can’t get enough…? oxygen from the water?..?
Edit 2: Actually I think the reason is because we can’t cycle water. Our epiglottis blocks any more water.

1 Like

I don’t think sharks can walk on land, unless they evolved legs and became mammals.

This is what I feared would happen if I gave the community the power of :f:

1 Like

THE EARTH IS FLAT, AND SHAPED LIKE A DONUT, AND A CUBE ALL AT THE SAME TIME

EARTH:

8 Likes

Is that an interdimensional portal in the middle?

2 Likes

That’s… interesting…

Further proof that New Zealand doesn’t exist

4 Likes

Wyoming doesn’t exist either. It’s a government coverup.

2 Likes

FINALLY

SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS

3 Likes

What’s the difference between concept art and TU art?

By TU you mean Thrive Universe right? Because if so, concept art is for the main Thrive game, where as TU art is to do with the fan project. Although TU art could also be seen as general concept art in a way…

Ya know the rules said that you don’t necro unless for a good reason,and this reason is not good

Just so you know, threads that are 2 months or older are dead for a reason, and if you want to revive it you need a post that will add something new to the conversation.

darn it sorry i didnt know

Couldn’t they call the Thrive livestream a ‘Thrivestream’?

3 Likes