THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Why not? A flag of a Nordic country is as good as a flag of any other country. As to why people do it, I have no idea. It’s just fun, I guess.

1 Like

I do, and I point it out every time I have the capacity to make one in a forum game.

1 Like

Why is belgium censored

Edit: rac-y without the dash

1 Like

It is on the word filterlist I got. Also it is a real world with often adult content themed meaning:

Edit: I see the link is also not immune from it, but if someone wants they can just search the word to get the real link.

“Adult content themed meaning” it means suggestive, why isn’t suggestive banned too?

1 Like

Ask frontgatemedia, I stole loaned their word list from here: A List of 723 Bad Words To Blacklist & How to Use Facebook's Moderation Tool - FrontGate Media

1 Like

The way it actually links to the definition of “Belgium” absolutely kills me

2 Likes

A lot of words pick up meaning as code for something unnecessarily offensive. For instance, the Boogaloo Boys constantly coming up with new terms to allow them to get past censors while discussing a white-supremacist civil war. So, a huge range of words could potentially end up on a filter list.

Remember that purple berry on a vine?
I think it was called a gbelgium.
Don’t worry, i’m just testing to see if the vine berry gets censored, and it does. Maybe we should make an exception for it?

1 Like

I feel like mineta should be added because he’s a Gbelgium(he has sticky gbelgiums for hair and makes every situation he’s in unsafe)

I’ve been wondering for a while how reasonable and realistic it would be to have a creature with both an endo- and exoskeleton throughout its body. I haven’t found any real-life examples (and turtles don’t count). How would such a system affect a creature’s maximum potential size?

And, are there any plans to include a water-surface biome for the microscopic stages, with cells floating on top of the water?

Exoskeletons do not have the need to evolve the endoskeleton again. The exoskeleton is sufficient to support the body
Many endoskeletal organisms have evolved armor. Generally, only one choice can be made for defense and flexibility.

exoskeletons are better for defense and endoskeletons are better for structural support and muscle anchoring so there would be pressure for a large ocean organism with an exoskeleton to evolve an endoskeleton or get smaller if it was large enough to get crushed under its own weight if it went on land due to the fact that if there is an unoccupied niche something will always mutate to fill it, that pressure grows higher if it outcompeted all other animal life on its planet and if it did then it will probably take both paths

1 Like

Well, I was wondering if it could be possible for the player to choose it, with LAWK turned off.

lawk shouldn’t need to be turned off because there are vertebrates and there are insects

But are there insects with spines?

spinal chords? yes, spines? idk.
also afaia lawk means if its cell level components are scientifically possible and exists in earth life and it doesn’t collapse under its own weight you can add it to your creature

Hmm… I wonder if color formatting text prevents censoring. Testing…

belgium

It doesn’t. @hhyyrylainen, why not censoring with :belgium: instead of belgium?

Looks like the mind probe Darth Vader put on Princess Leia’s head.

Interesting video on how the economy could change with AI. @hhyyrylainen, what are your thoughts on that video?

What do you do if a female Mantis starts developing a crush on you, but you KNOW that she is in love with you, AND you know what her kind does to the males when breeding?
You are a male human, by the way, and this is just a thought experiment.

i throw it back wherever it came from