THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

UTGC4, but on Venus?

what’s utgc4?

Unofficial Thrive Game Competition (First was official and succeded, the second and the third died before they finished)

1 Like

sure then, though i’m planning on letting other people help DM it if they want to as long as i trust them to do it right, for example keeping track of atmospheric composition, crust composition, and ocean composition. map making and modifying. keeping track of how each species impacts the environment and vice versa. but i will be the one doing the things like keeping track of mutations, population, senses, and ascension perks. also this game is probably gonna have to be one where the players all get their own messages telling them how their species is doing eventually

Do you mean[1]

If that’s the case, here’s how you do it:

1. Write your text
  2. Add ^[] wherever you want. Example: Write your text^[]
  3. Put the text that you want to[2] into the square brackets. Example: Put the text that you want to^[be displayed this way] into the square brackets.
  4. done

1. this? ↩︎

2. be displayed this way ↩︎

2 Likes

I heard about them so I am aware. :ant:

Welcome to the forums
Please read the community guidelines and refrain from both necroposting and fluffposting

4 Likes

Note that necroposting is mandatory in case you want to resume talking about a topic there already exists a thread for, but not adding anything to the discussion is not allowed (so fluffposting or making a post that could have been a reaction is not allowed when it is a necropost).

1 Like

Okay I will read the guidelines.

in cases like that it’s generally best to leave a thumbs up reaction instead of a message

The posts must be atleast 20 characters.

It seems like that Unity has reddit’d or something.

1 Like

That’s so that people use the heart reaction instead of replying “thanks” or “I agree” instead of giving the thumbs up reaction.

Sorry. I thought of that and i couldnt stop it.
Also venus is almost pitch-white.

How would an anomalocaris taste like?

Well it is an arthropod, so crunchy.
If it being brought back doesn’t cause humanity to be retgoned that is.

And what tells you I’m not the one time traveling in order to taste the Cambrian cousine?

I dunno, for how evi-i mean chaotic they are, humanity is still important.
Without them, Thrive would not exist.

Revolutionary games needs to hire some lawyers, stat.

@hhyyrylainen

Thrive is also an icecream brand.

1 Like