THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

lets not :belgium:post too much now

You dare call this great creature a :belgium: post! How dare you! HOW DARE YOU!

2 Likes

Please respect our Lord TeaKing.

1 Like

No they don’t. Mostly those that are propaganda for billionares

Umm, what’s your source on that? That seems like a very hot take to me.

Here is a defense on kurzgesagt

Now we can hold a trial

2 Likes

just 19 minutes

Kind of sussy bro
But let’s not talk about this, because this might end really badly with me in charge.
I will actually say something more intresting. Has anyone played spore origins and spore creatures for IOS.

I agree.

Just watching 5 minutes of that defence video shows me that this is another case where someone tries to farm views by bashing some really popular channel, while themselves making extremely low quality and terrible video . Even the first example of the farmers related argument being quoted completely wrong is enough for me to say that the person arguing kurzgesagt is very purposefully cherry picking stuff from kurzgesagt and doesn’t themselves actually care about making a truthful video.

4 Likes

Also might I ask you one Thrive unrelated, or semi thrive related questions? This one is for @hhyyrylainen and other devs too. Sorry for ping again.
What do you yourself think of spore?
Also funnilly enough making of spore documentary kind of leaves out the canceled stages. While one hand it makes sense it also feels really cheap to leave out the stages that were supposed to be the big of spore.

I thought it was pretty good back when I played it, though the later stages definitely didn’t feel as fun to play (way too simplified). I think I played from the start to the end of the creature stage much more than I did the later stages. It didn’t help that I got the game before they released that expansion or was it a patch that made the space stage actually interesting.

2 Likes

See like a rush case of finishing the game and not deteling stuff

1 Like

Expansion pack galactic advantures.
But there was also thing (probably a joke) of an expansion called “the depths”
Depths_ad

1 Like

I have come to say that Unico is :belgium: adorable (o) ^ v ^ )
https://www.tiktok.com/@unicouniuni/video/7188457558212873473

1 Like

Why am I able to change the name of other people’s threads? Do everyone slowly become kinda like moderators as their trust level increases?

editing

Yeah if you are a “regular” rank you can do that

Thats the extent of your abilities though
So you cant go beyond regular
Leaders and moderators can only be assigned by admins and mods

I think Discourse had a discussion about whether they should implement a voting campaign for promoting people to rank 4 (leader).

1 Like

@Centarian I believe you forgot the rule about underwater Civ threads that was imposed by Hhyyrylainen.

A College level essay, with full citations and math to prove that underwater civilizations are possible, from awakening to space stage, is required before underwater civilization discussion is allowed to commence on the forums.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion there might have been about why your thread was closed (there were some ‘confused’ emotes used as reactions on the post that closed the thread)

A bachelor essay, I think. Or a master thesis. What is certain is that it requires a university level essay, not a college one.

I wasn’t sure which it was (and to be perfectly honest not sure of the difference between a normal college level essay and the other two) so I decided to go with what sounded like the broader term

I also meant to say college-level essay, so my bad for not making that clear. I did say college level essay, I wasn’t trying to imply it was on a similar level as the college essay you send before being admitted