THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I didn’t get it. Is it 0/10? Is the description treated as a number? What is this referencing?

That is the joke, yes

I think hes referencing Thrive and if you didnt know it, Thrive is a free, open-source game about the evolution of life.

From the lowly tidepools of your home planet, you will rise to cosmic dominance. At every step, powerful creation tools and deep simulation mechanics will aid your species’ development. Revolutionary Games is the open-source team of dedicated volunteers aiming to make Thrive a reality.

3 Likes

Oh god is this going to be a new copypasta

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe it will, but it probably won’t. There are far too many already as is. The forum doesn’t need any more of them.

/10

You should try the hourly upload schedule because that would be legendary.

Incoming transmission… Type: YouTube Playlist…

You’re on Windows 11? HERETIC (jk, just a joke)

Rant on Epic Games:

I entirely agree with this guy. How many times have I said that I hated Epic Games for bribing game studios into their exclusivity deals and overall monopoly attempt and now this? I’m also to the point where I don’t even want to play games on Unreal 5+ because of that ethical scandal. Every time I hear Epic Games I think “eww”. It also prevents me from watching some of Markiplier’s videos.

Who’s the Antichrist?
  • Bill Gates
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • Jeff Bezos
  • Elon Musk
  • Others (specify)
0 voters

the child of lucifer born from a human

1 Like

Donald Trump is a pretty good candidate.

1 Like

nah. he’s too stupid for that

I thought that too, but the choice would be too easy.

@willow, who’s your candidate?

the main character from the show about a teenage girl finding out that her dad is lucifer. i do not remember what it is called but once i do i will put the name of the show in this thread.

So the kurzegast video mainly concerns the fact that they use money donated from billionaires to create propaganda. Which is mainly just a conspiracy theory.
It also commits the genetic fallacy, it just plainly assumes that kurzgesagt provides muddled information because they have an agenda but doesn’t point out much of their wrong information.
I find it funny how the people in the comments say they are not following what ever the internet says but that’s what they are exactly doing
I also think it is pretty easy to assume the agenda of a channel called “the hated one” too

2 Likes

haha i thought of that too. The Hated One.

Yeah well, I was talking about real life billionaires. And why does everybody think Elon Musk is the Antichrist? He doesn’t seem that evil, right?

He is evil but honestly it probably cause he’s the one currently in the spotlight and so people remember him more and the other billionaires have an actual working PR team right now

Why NOBODY voted on Jeff Bezos??? Amazon is SO BAD!

yeah. jeff bozo is evil but mark zuckerberg AKA the lizard person disguised as the default human who looks like they are trying extremely hard to not blink sideways is more evil, uglier, and more oblivious to what things already exist. he sells more of your information than amazon does

Mark Zuckerberg: Lizard who thinks everyone wants the internet to be a giant vr chat but without furries and anime

Jeff Bezos: Look at amazon employees

Elon Musk: Look at twitter

Bill Gates: Uhhh, windows 8? I guess?

Why the hell is bill gates so chill compared to all the megabillionaires

Windows has permanently (well, with Steam Deck it might be that Linux might have a chance) destroyed alternative operating systems granting Microsoft the mother of all vendor lock ins in that such a huge amount of things require or work better on Windows.

1 Like

What did he do wrong?

Except that their OS is getting more bloated with every iteration. That and they’re trying to force you using an account.

He’s probably a snakeman from XCOM.

Or a snake lady from XCOM 2, but that would mean he’s hiding his real gender.

How can a person look so artificial?