THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: The delusional ramblings of a paranoid belgiumphrenic :banana:

(Beitrag wegen Verbreitung von Propaganda gegen die Republik Österbelgium entfernt)

False. Australia was a massive genetic experiment conducted by the United States to create the perfect American. Sadly, too many Brits infiltrated the island and poisoned the bloodline. We’re planning on trying again with Mars though. We even have South Africa helping us out on that.

Hold up, BELGIUMPHRENIC?!

1 Like

I have came out of dormancy to make it 10, see you all next year

6 Likes

10 people have voted, so I will reveal the FGs I have a plan for then (they aren’t really in any time order):

• TGB (AFFG) - a FG about beings invading Earth
  • EoM - a FG about evolving creatures in a set setting in real world. This is the one FG I’m currently most looking forward to.
  • RR - a remake/reimagined FG of another FG
  • ToE4 - a re-activated form of a FG chain
  • ML - a standard life evolution FG

There also may be other FGs planned out before those listed become a reality.

Edit: Fixed the name of first listed FG.

3 Likes

Can you give us non-acronyms?

2 Likes

they will come once those forum games are released

2 Likes

Something changed…

Everything have change

He will come back really close and everything will be really different

Time is something that is not understood, or character

But when he returns, something big will come with him

He is already cooking for him and some people know it

The question is how much he will invest in it

And how cooked it is

I’m probably working on something big, it’s still in question.

A bit engrossed in studies… too much apoptosis, Parkinson’s and plant diseases.

4 Likes

I just wonder what did…

One of the things that definitely have changed is the number of replies I haven’t read in the Thrive SCP Thread:

1 Like

I remember I had a reason why I silenced this thread…
Maybe because it is literal I started as a side study (in the university) to learn about one of the biggest taboos:

The Book of Zohar

And I didn’t want to mix the two of course.

Changing profile pictures gives some everyday variety to the forums

2 Likes

Asking a general question to everyone here: How do you think the Thrive’s full release (space + ascension stage complete) Devblog/Annoucement would look like?

Devblog #121: HOLY BELGIUM WE ACTUALLY DID IT

(credits: zorkman)

Posted on March 9, 2031 by hhyyrylainen

We are happy to announce that we made it.

we belgiun’ made it.

After more than two decades in early access, we can finally say that Thrive is a complete game now. From the bottom of the sea to ascension, to the sea again, you can finally play Thrive in all its glory and the scientific precision that has always been our biggest focus. Over the years, we have been through many difficult moments, the pandemic, wars, Artemis II disaster, even when Markplier ragequit in just five minutes of Thrive, we never gave up. But of course, we had a really good time during this period, and we wouldn’t be here without your help. So, one last time, before I retire from the team, I say to the entire community:

Thanks for your support!

[DOWNLOAD]

or smth more well made

5 Likes

uh you need to fix the download link, its not working

4 Likes

Fixed the download link, it should work by now.

6 Likes

I was not expecting that (I was expecting a different video) but after watching the whole thing, I’m no longer annoyed.

7 Likes

I was expecting the rickroll meme.

1 Like