THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

thanks i got it im getting re introduced to common practice on the forum so any help is welcome

2 Likes

@Zenzonegaming Roblox was started in 2004, Minecraft was started in 2009. Therefore, Roblox is older. I’m not gonna argue about which is better, because i love both equally. They are both my friends. Listen, you can have your opinions, and i can have mine, and nothing will change that. But opinions ARE NOT facts. They both have a good side, and a bad side. Think with your mind, not your heart, okay? We don’t allow ######### here…
Do we?
grabs the popcorn in case this thread does get destroyed
(I know im about to get hammed because im feeding the troll, but i just wanted to clear something up)

That’s politically charged, I know this might be an overreaction on my side, but the forums are an apolitical and open space to everyone. I know there are political discussions here from time to time, but they should be avoided as much as possible for the same reason you never mention politics on a family dinner with your grandparents. Your statement is simply not true, as conservatives are allowed on the forums.

3 Likes

Oh. I didn’t know. I am sorry.
There i censored it.

That’s okay, stuff like that happens. I recommend you read the FAQ Tread as it contains the forum rules.

1 Like

And please don’t also because there was a previous thread that very quickly got out of hand when the comparisons of Minecraft to Roblox was brought up.

Not an overreaction. Insulting someone by calling them a follower of a social ideology definitely falls into the bringing politics discussion to the forums by making a clear value judgement by using one ideology as an insult. If it was clearly just in good humour (by for example using a fictional ideology), I’d allow it.

2 Likes

Sorry. I won’t do that again.

When it comes to roblox and Minecraft, they are.

What have i done…

@Evolution4Weak @blackjacksike
to get rid of the ghost 1 ping thing, simply do “dismiss” on notifications when you have that option when you click on your avatar pfp thing

2 Likes

Bro is the hero we needed

2 Likes

I don’t think that existed before

it only appears if you have notifications that can be cleared

I know you are a belgium poster, but could you please turn it down. I’ll actually have to temporarily suspend you soon if you don’t stop trying to argue and continue derailing threads.

Your commenting on me reprimanding someone else is also not the best as it makes you look like you are mocking the misfortune of others, which can further escalate the situation…

1 Like

Sorry, HH. :frowning:
Will not do it again.

I’m not taking any opinions from the homie that openly admits to getting hots from pregnancy.

I’m not taking any opinions from the homie like you.

oof good comeback, maybe that was a bit below the belt