THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

I will try to find if someone asked the same thing on the reddit
its on the last part of the devlog you should find it.

1 Like

its a steam game IIRC
and im pretty sure its been abandoned since 2017

1 Like

IMPOSTER

1 Like

I think I heard of wasn’t it the one with space stage shown on the steam and that’s it?

Damn bro.
Btw is this meme is supposed to be that you support both EE and thrive or that someone is impersonating you?

they never have been a enemy. they have been growing from the same roots.
soo yes, they support in both side.
EE in the perspective of fun and Thrive in Scientific accuracy

1 Like

very… suspicious
among all those names
doom appears
so he’s supporting the EE movement
HE’S A SPY FOR THE ELYSIAN FORCES FIGHTING AGAINST OUR THRIVEMPIRE

how did u know
my cover have been lifted
time to baile out

not so fast, evil Spy…
you have stepped into the community forums
the heartland of the empire
and so
you are trapped here
time to call our greatest weapon against you
D1STURB-4NCE
the latest model of fighter mascots!

1 Like

7 Likes

I like both, even if I would like someone gone and made a beta spore inspired project with all or majority of deleted stages. Something like the valve fans do with beta hl2 content

2 Likes

Also on the topic of EE
Wauz is making a galaxy gen

2 Likes

@thunder please don’t double post, you did it twice in the past few hours in this thread.

Sorry my posting has evolved in a weird way, I’ll try to not do it anymore. Also on the topic of spore I still had dreams of spore and thrive games. And bassically some of them had intresting ideas. Like to “simulate” evolution in the creature stage of one of my spore 2 you could change your species eating habits or something.
Edit: Also today I learned that the whole SPORE 2005 demo was a fake.
Edit2: Another today I learned that elysian eclipse is making nearly 3 times more then thrive on patreon which is scary honestly.

3 Likes

Can we steal theirs and get away with it?

If you know how to hack and I dunno use 500 vpns and stuff then maybe. But maybe we could ask him to give some money to Thrive.
(Even if EE is going to get finnished sooner. But at that point thrive will be atleast half done imo.)

Now that I think about it we could just make a star a point that when clicked on gives randomly generated details, then saves those details and brings them up if they are clicked again. Then randomly spawn those points in several patterns in a 360 camera control environment.

1 Like

What are you talking about? You mean star generation for thrive?

just use trustzone

I had a headache for the last five days (six including today) >:-(

1 Like