THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Did you know? You can achieve this same point by not posting about it at all.

2 Likes

I want it to be possible to find out what it says, I just don’t want it to be immediately apparent.

I am highly concerned that a powerful evil spirit is trying to posses you. I think you should get purified asap.

You know, you just linked to a private message?

I think some people are very close to going overboard with the private messaging. What’s the point of forums where each thread is only visible to 10 people?

2 Likes

Y̷̧̿o̶̟̜̦͂̔͜͠u̸̙̘̤̰̬͇̭͆̓͊̃̀̓̓ ̵̻̟͙͕͕͍́͂̏̑͗̕r̵̨̛̺͚̖̘͍̓̾̒e̵̡̪͕̲͈̠̗̓̈́̈́͑̌a̸̧̝̝̾̈́l̵͉͕͖̥̣̞̍͋l̴̼̺͈̦̅͛y̸̘̋́̐͜ ̶̛̭̱̎͂͊̉̕t̶̛̩̳̤̘̣̆̐̊͑̾̕h̵̹̱̹͕̺̞͍̄̀i̸̱̇̊͋̉̉̕ń̴͖̪̏͂̓́̕k̵͕̯̍͐̇̕͝ ̸̡̧̙̠̞͎̦̇̒̇̂I̸͎͙̼̅̂̄̕’̷͔̹̎d̶̼̩̠̩͍̾͑͊̅̍̓ ̷͚̖̻̯̭̖̤̌͒̑́̓̌̎l̷̛̟̩͖̣͑̋͐̄͠e̸͙̍̃t̶̟̯͛ ̸͔͔̥̝̆͗̋̌̿̕͘h̷̨͔̘̼͗̀́̀̃͝͝ȉ̷͍̺̬̟̣͔̂̄̌̔̓m̶̹̰̲̦͒̀͛̽͐͐͘?̸͇̘͔̔

Belgium! It’s to strong! We need help of a higher power.

Y̶̺̊̀͋̀ö̴̧̹̲͓̞̳u̵̹̣̮͉̮̓̑̒ ̶͇̬̪̪̞͗̂̇͆̇̕ä̴̘͍̲́̓̋̅͋̊͠ç̶̛̛͚̻͑͑͐́͠t̷̨̨̠̞͚̙͖͌ ̴̧͎͍̳̳̣̿́̄̎ͅl̷̲̩͓̤̮͓̹͠͝i̷̬͖̋̄k̵̢̈́̍e̸̺̐͛̂́̄ ̵̡͎̠͐́́́̾͛t̵̛͇͖̺͔̑̈͒́̕h̸̠͚̃e̴͎͕̻̐͆̔̉͂̎r̷̨͙͉̳̖͛̾͊̚e̷̛̞̞͌̂́̀̉ ̸̨̛̝̮̖̮͉̉̏̋̀͑͋i̴͎̹̪̱̖̮̇ͅş̶̡͖̬̲̙̈́͋͆̍̎ ̵͔̖̙̝̈́̀o̷̝̬̦̪͈̟̐̍ͅn̶̰̋̈́͆̾̆̈̕e̷͖̙̿̉́̌.̵̹̝̀̉

Because I know there is one, even better, there are multiple!

Goddamnit, (is that supposed to be censored?) He went grimdark!
Somebody call an exorcist, because @Centarian has been probed by the Noble Circle of HorrorTerrors!

1 Like

no, we’re not roblox.

1 Like

Actually, Roblox doesnt censor [the word] damnit.
Sources: First-hand experience.

screenshot?

You shouldn’t put real life pictures on the Internet, especially not on forums.

especially if it was taken on a camera that isn’t attached to a phone

crap also isnt censored, by the way.
Edit: i meant in ROBLOX!

Sorry for asking that political question, but I couldn’t find any concrete answer on the Internet. Why do most Australians hate the British monarchy?

because it also means feces

because their predecessors were sent there because the brits thought it was impossible to survive on

I don’t think the forum actually censor swears anymore

I know it used to on the really old forum but I don’t think it does anymore everyone just self-censor I think

Edit:
Yeah I don’t think it does

Taiwan doesn’t.
Though I heard that if they do invade that they can only do it at two specific times of the year, due to some kind of violent storms and waves in between the mainland and Taiwan for the rest of the year. I think it was April and November, though I could be wrong.

Oh boy are you in a for a surprise once you discover social media, and especially instagram.

I don’t actually know. Something to check if Discourse software does that automatically.