THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Gulp…

What terrorization?

Having so active PMs that end constantly, where those PMs should really be actual public threads. It’s not much of a forum if each “thread” is only visible to 10 people. I can understand one use of the PMs for forum game runners where players need to submit their moves privately so that others can’t cheat by reading other players moves.

1 Like

i made a demon with This Person Does Not Exist - Random Face Generator

look into the eyes

Do you guys think any of the big youtubers (Marikplier, DanTDM, Jacksepticeye, etc.) will ever play Thrive?
Also, that girl is not a demon. She looks pretty normal, in fact.

yes

look into the eyes

it made a person with no irises

I can think of three people who have no irises.
For example: Ayano Aishi from Yandere Simulator.

literally a demon

Hmmm.
Yea, i guess so.
Anyways, why do undead burn in the sun?

But she has irises? Also, people without irises just have aniridia, so they aren’t demons.

1 Like

there is not having irises and then there is having negative levels of iris like the antichrist that i created with thispersondoesnotexist

ionizing radiation

Those are completely normal eyes

1 Like

i don’t mean the person in the image i uploaded. there was that and then there was a belgiuming antichrist

Who do you mean then?
Ayano?

no, the antichrist with negative irises, a red tinted pupil, abnormally sharp and canine-like incisors, and old face details that thispersondoesnotexist generated

Can you show us?
Also, why are explosions so damn funny?

So you are wrong and are now making an useless tirade to make it seem like you aren’t, sure.

that was something that it generated while i was just clicking the refresh button.

no, i hit the refresh button again after that.

have any of you had to deal with someone on discord who made you just want to drink 2 pounds of caffeine right then and there

I can’t even access discord because i lost my account!
Stupid lousy goddamned 2 factor authentication!

if you don’t want to relate to parents who left their special brownies within their 2 year old’s reach don’t make a server and make it popular