THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Well if they’re sapient then they’d be people by default.

4 Likes

Unfortunately some do not understand this point…

3 Likes

No??? People aren’t pets, therefore they are one or the other

3 Likes

Too bad the thread got deleted. It was really funny to read.

3 Likes

How long did it take for it to get deleted?

3 Likes

I wonder how most Thrive developers respond to the question about being videogame developers?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t “volunteer” be more accurate?

2 Likes

Steam has been down for hours now. The Store is back, but the Community is still offline. I wonder what’s causing all this…

4 Likes

Maybe they were attacked, on christmas?

3 Likes

Or maybe the high amount of traffic due to Christmas Sales? Or maybe it is just maintenance?

4 Likes

Who knows, they probably know it the best

2 Likes

Mind we remind you that this topic was banned for a good cause?

3 Likes

I was hoping you’d react to the “noble quest” part.

2 Likes

Why is that? Do you just crave attention for this “noble” act?

2 Likes

It’s more mildly annoying at this point than anything tbh

Edit: Like I don’t agree with you, but I’m more annoyed that you’re spamming about it than I am that you’re saying it

4 Likes

Yeah it’s just pointless now

3 Likes

Low Tide | Thrive OST
Yet another new macroscopic piece came out!

5 Likes

Beer vaccines are something that no one expected on the holidays.

4 Likes

Thought this said a vaccine AGAINST beer at first lol

3 Likes

I am pretty sure the Beer Industry would be wholly against such a creation if a vaccine against Beer came to existence.

2 Likes