THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

There is a vaccine being made against crack so it wouldnโ€™t be too weird to assume that lol
https://revistapesquisa.fapesp.br/en/a-potential-vaccine-against-belgiume-addiction/

3 Likes

Now we need a vaccine against smoking/vaping.

2 Likes

Vaccines getting really weird these days

2 Likes

At least they canโ€™t be beamed into people using Wifi. Conspiracy Theories always end up being crazy.

2 Likes

And yet they persist among the gullible.
75 posts are remaining.

1 Like

I thought youโ€™d say something like this: โ€œIt doesnโ€™t sound very noble to me.โ€

2 Likes

By putting noble in the quotation marks I did signify I donโ€™t see this as being noble

2 Likes

Some cancer cells can apparently evade capture by constantly moving.

4 Likes

And so the tumor slithers away

3 Likes

The cancer cell in the videoโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Hopefully they cause no more harm despite getting away

2 Likes

It appears that a giant bacteria the size of the dot on a letter i has organized its DNA in membrane compartments.

4 Likes

So basically a pseudonucleous?

3 Likes

Now iโ€™m scaredโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

3 Likes

Do you not know about the sailorโ€™s eyeball algae?

4 Likes

Also called Sea Grape, or Valonia ventricosa

4 Likes

Yeah. Though it is an eukaryote and not a prokaryote I supposeโ€ฆ

3 Likes

ohh Iโ€™ve heard of it, itโ€™s just when I heard bacteria i imagined something that infects humans

2 Likes

Not sure larger = better at infecting

3 Likes

Yeah but it would be terrifying to be attacked by something big enough to see

2 Likes