THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

What was so scarring for life about the manga?

2 Likes

Considering it’s probably about some kind of chainsaw phenomena, bloodshed

2 Likes

Hopefully, this made 2025 just a little bit better for everyone.[1]


  1. Happy Axolotl picture (: ↩︎

3 Likes

Definitely didn’t hear about that elephant thing.

3 Likes

It already has for me and I just quickly skimmed through it
also the christmas hats are officially off

2 Likes

I still can see them

2 Likes

Same here. Maybe it’s a time zone thing?

2 Likes

Oh wait, they’re gone now when I refreshed the page

1 Like

I thought the christmas hats were supposed to last till the 6th?

2 Likes

Seems like they don’t.


Since my ascension I’ve made 17.25 K posts. Assuming the post rates don’t fall down much, I should be able to get to 100K posts within 5 or so years.

1 Like

I thought it was better to turn them off before anyone gets the chance to complain about them still being here.

They already got a long run last year.

3 Likes

Until the next year to see them again I guess then.


Interesting there was no race for the “last misc thread post” this thread around, I suppose we’ve learnt the @system will always get the credit anyways

1 Like

You mean this year? We’ll next see the Christmas hats in December 2026 which is less than a year away.

Edit: and yeah if people wanted to they could have easily managed to hit the 10k posts last year in this thread…

2 Likes

Because I use the site as a Mobile app, I still have the Christmas hats lol. Site doesn’t really reload unless I have a long period of not being on it or I close the app

2 Likes

Eventually a thrive server update will force you to refresh/quit the app

1 Like

Funny how the misc thread is going to part 3 before any other thread is even near part 2.

3 Likes

This is pretty much the general channel of this forum afterall. Also that it happened close to 3 years after part 1 closed…

2 Likes

Been part of plenty of PMs that closed, but I think those have a much smaller limit. Also didn’t one of the Pandora games came me kinda close at one point?

Edit: nah, longest convo in forum games is 3.2k posts long. Not sure what I was thinking of

3 Likes

Sending a message so at least I can have one in this thread

5 Likes

So you didn’t have even a single one?

Oh well

It’s time for @system to utter a word…

To be revisited by many in the time to come!

3 Likes