I was more referring to seating arrangements than falling out of the sky lol
Cus I’m 6’6” and in the normal airplane seating
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
December 31, 2025, 7:58pm
10442
People been setting fireworks around where I live since yesterday
2 Likes
doomlightning
(The Invisible Aztec Dodo Overgod of Thrive and everything else. Semi-professor of botany and avid plant and bacteria abuser.)
December 31, 2025, 8:43pm
10443
Happy new year I have declared right now.
No matter whay timezone you are and why i have decided.
Have a better year next time
And Novi-God to the one who celebi
You not aloud to decline
5 Likes
doomlightning
(The Invisible Aztec Dodo Overgod of Thrive and everything else. Semi-professor of botany and avid plant and bacteria abuser.)
December 31, 2025, 8:53pm
10445
Thx for asking! Lets break down that doom translate!
doomlightning:
Novi-God
Novy God or Noviy God (Russian: Новый Год, lit. 'New Year') is a New Year celebration observed in Russia, in post-Soviet states, and globally by the diasporas of post-Soviet states.
The holiday was promoted by the Soviet Union as a secular holiday that would supplant Christmas, which (along with other religious holidays) had been abolished due to the Communist Party's unofficial policy of state atheism. It incorporates traditions derived from Christmas, including gift-giving, decorated trees,...
doomlightning:
to the one who
To any human being that jave the arguing to do that next text.
doomlightning:
celebi
Or
Çelebi - Wikipedia
Or
Celebi (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
The choice its your to choice from
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
December 31, 2025, 9:05pm
10446
I suppose that’s some more background info about you right here?
2 Likes
doomlightning
(The Invisible Aztec Dodo Overgod of Thrive and everything else. Semi-professor of botany and avid plant and bacteria abuser.)
December 31, 2025, 9:09pm
10447
Denide permission to access to more back round info.
I have not aloud to share becuse of knowledge of the forbidden two
2 Likes
Can confirm, I saw this post in 2026.
5 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
December 31, 2025, 11:19pm
10450
Aswell. Guess it’s time for the thrivemas thread to be revived once more
1 Like
It’s been a year since I last posted in the misc thread.
5 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
January 1, 2026, 4:43pm
10452
It’s been also almost a year since I ascended
2 Likes
blackjacksike
(𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖈𝖐𝖆𝖗𝖉)
January 1, 2026, 7:11pm
10453
THE DECKARD COMES OUT THIS MONTH!!! THE DECKARD COMES OUT THIS MONTH!!! THE DECKARD COMES OUT THIS MONTH!!!
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
January 1, 2026, 7:11pm
10454
But will you be able to buy it this month already?
3 Likes
Trappist-1e
("shot for the moon, and if you miss, you get on sun orbit lol")
January 1, 2026, 8:15pm
10455
The clueless ai data centers using all of the ram that would go on the headsets:
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
January 1, 2026, 8:39pm
10456
Fortunately the RAM will be reclaimed when we realize the falsehood of the ““minds”” the centers of data host.
2 Likes
blackjacksike
(𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖈𝖐𝖆𝖗𝖉)
January 2, 2026, 1:42pm
10457
Last night, I got pretty sick and couldn’t sleep because of the pain. So I watched the entirety of Chainsaw Man. When I saw there was only one season, I was pretty shocked. Man, what a bummer.
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
January 2, 2026, 1:42pm
10458
Are you doing better now?
2 Likes
TeaKing
(The modTEArator)
January 2, 2026, 2:06pm
10459
Theres a movie you can watch while you wait for the next season
Or better yet, get scarred for life by reading the manga directly
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
January 2, 2026, 2:13pm
10460
Did the later thing happen to you?
2 Likes