THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Well, I was wondering if it could be possible for the player to choose it, with LAWK turned off.

lawk shouldn’t need to be turned off because there are vertebrates and there are insects

But are there insects with spines?

spinal chords? yes, spines? idk.
also afaia lawk means if its cell level components are scientifically possible and exists in earth life and it doesn’t collapse under its own weight you can add it to your creature

Hmm… I wonder if color formatting text prevents censoring. Testing…

belgium

It doesn’t. @hhyyrylainen, why not censoring with :belgium: instead of belgium?

Looks like the mind probe Darth Vader put on Princess Leia’s head.

Interesting video on how the economy could change with AI. @hhyyrylainen, what are your thoughts on that video?

What do you do if a female Mantis starts developing a crush on you, but you KNOW that she is in love with you, AND you know what her kind does to the males when breeding?
You are a male human, by the way, and this is just a thought experiment.

i throw it back wherever it came from

I take a BB gun and shoot it to death because I’m afraid of bugs.

Well, i can’t say i wasn’t expecting that. I was thinking something more romantic, tbh, but this is understandable.

Ants are actually the only bugs I’m not afraid of. Preying mantis to me look like little belgiuming psychopaths that look at you like they want to skin you alive.

1 Like

I specifically meant the Mantises from FTL. Remember FTL?

1 Like

Faster than Light?

EDIT: But what does that mean? A mantis from Faster than Light?

Because emoji doesn’t work everywhere and is complicated. Just a pure text replacement is guaranteed to work everywhere and is really simple to make and can’t really go wrong.

i take it to space and shoot a relativistic kill missile at it

Seeing as i am an ant, i myself would NOT want to get near her. What if she starts stalking me, as is seemingly common for me?
Why do girls stalk me so frequently in the first place?!?

Your ant comrades will probably just follow the pheromone path you left behind on your trail and they would certainly start attacking her.

there are states where stalkers are more common so that might be it

Most of my stalkers are teenaged human girls who are seemingly attracted to me for no reason. I have nothing remarkable about me!
God i definitely do not want a PREYING MANTIS on top of all that!
Though she could likely get rid of the others through sheer firepower… :thinking:

@Lipovomit you have once again sparked a really weird discussion…

Please stop the discussion it is pretty much breaking the rules at least in spirit if not literally any of the rules as written.

2 Likes

Oops, sorry…
[filler text]