THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Here’s a similar vote:

What happens first?

• Thrive 1.0.0
  • Geometry Dash 2.2

0 voters

Why did I even ask if I already knew the answer?

Oh no, I’m not having that. I forgot that high enough trust level people can edit thread titles if the first post is not locked.

1 Like

When will System reach the next step in evolution and start their own forum games?

4 Likes

its alreay becuse. we to late

1 Like

Anyone want to check out the forum game I made?

i found an important piece of information

Imagine being on a bus ride for a couple of hours and getting 50 notifications of air tags following you…

2 Likes

that’s why i don’t use airtags. also it would be even worse if the person was paranoid and especially if that person had schizophrenia.

I don’t think this is the danger of using airtags it’s mostly a danger of people using airtags on you

Does anyone want to check out the forum game I made?

i think you misunderstand. i don’t use airtags because it might falsely notify someone who has an iphone or android device. not because they are used to track people.

Hey @Deathwake did you lose access to the lounge?
You should really continue your forum game.
I need to know what happens next!

Maybe With some mod magic the game can be turned into a public one
But i aint doing that till i see what hhyyry has to say on the matter

1 Like

I could literally just change the category it’s in. It’s in the name edit thing.

Wait
You can do that? To lounge threads?

1 Like

Yup. When you gain the ability to rename threads you gain the ability to change their category.

I know about that
But being able to make whats supposed to be a private thread public is kinda weird

I just noticed that the last misc thead had more than 10k posts

Is it the lounge game? Wasn’t the whole point that it is an exclusive game, meaning that making it public would defeat the entire purpose of it existing?

Yeah, we saw that when the thread closes the posts get renumbered for some reason.

Edit: Looking at @Deathwake’s profile, it is still trust level 3 meaning that they didn’t lose lounge access (yet).

2 Likes