THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I still don’t. That’s why I said that I would do it if I could. If I absolutely would have to I think with much effort and hacking around in discourse code, I could, but that’s not a good use of my time.

1 Like

Oh that’s what you said. My brain somehow auto-corrected it into “if y’all want” or something

Random sentence:

The best evidence that there is intelligent alien life is that they didn’t try to contact us yet.

They are too scared to visit us for our idiocy.

2 Likes

A stupid question… can we talk about how awesome is modded spore? :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve modded spore before, it was a fun playthrough, that was.

Until my game crashed when I started the Cell Stage, at least.

1 Like

I’ve played up to the space stage without problems, but the best part is the creatures you can build up with the unlimited pats :smiley:

1 Like

That part was my favorite :smile:

1 Like

Question how do you delete your account

wew lad

idk browse through account options and if it ain’t there wait for a mod to show up

I dont want to right now i just want to kniw how to if everyone wants me gone one day

no! i like communist hamster, no go😢

You could also just, you know, close the site and never open it again tho. Deleting the entire thing seems a tad excessive

4 Likes

Ok why would you keep a highly damaged computer you dont keep you throw it away or possibly sell the parts that survived

That’s… not how the internet works… Using the same analogy, you don’t need to crush the entire thing, just dumping it somewhere works just as well. Quick question tho: Why?

1 Like

I feel like everyone thinks im a nuisance and im always getting suspended

I haven’t tried yet, but AFAIK there is no way to delete accounts older than 50 days with posts. The only options are to permanently suspend, silence or anonymize the user where the account is replaced with “anon5762343245” and can’t login any more.

1 Like

I know this probably isnt the right time but Quick Question Thread

You think god stays in heaven because he too is afraid of what he’s created?

1 Like