THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

The first public testing was in december 2017, and th full migration was i march 2018.

1 Like

belgium, it means I joined like 1 month right after the full migration. At the beginning, I was confused about which forum to use, lol. Two months earlier and I would’ve been from the old forum as a new one.

Who has joined at most 1 month (maximum 1 month) after the full migration from the old forum to the new one?

• Joined at most 1 month after migration
  • Joined way after migration (2+ months)

0 voters

Who introduced themselves in the introduction section on the forums (either from the old forum or the new one) and who did not?

• Introduced in the Introduction section
  • No introduction, just posted on any thread

0 voters

For those who used the introduction section, did you introduce yourself on the old forum, the new one or both?
  • On the old forum
  • On the new forum
  • Both

0 voters

What do you think about the old forum?

0 voters

And what do you think about the new one?

0 voters

Huh, I thought anybody could see edits. Maybe it’s just because I can see MY edits by clicking the pencil icon.

lol, that’s weird. Was it a bug or a misclick?

The ShoutBox crashes Google on mobile, brilliant :triumph:

:angry:

emojis are canceled

4 Likes

To be honest, its likely the rose tinted lenses of nostalgia

2 Likes

It’s weird for me. On one hand, I like the new forum’s features and how easy they make it to use it. However, on the other hand, there has been a rather visible drop in quality on this forum, and I think that may be due to the easier accesibility allowing less ‘hardcore’ fans to the forums, who then push away the more veteran, ‘hardcore’ users with their low-quality posts. (case in point: how I’m currently one of the oldest users on the forum, even though I was still relatively new on the older forum compared to a lot of the veterans) (It’s comparatable to what Unity did to the game dev scene, check this video by 2kliksphilip) for a summary.)

3 Likes
I feel so bad to have made that emoji stuff. But at least, it made @Omicron speak about an interesting point of view (or maybe that was just a reply to the polls).

Speaking of the polls, why don’t the rating ones show each rate given by a user?

Your computer and internet must be really powerful. It gave huge lag to my chromebook (though its cpu is an ARM7)

Too bad Regulars can be demoted. Leaders can’t. :-]

Leaders will always be able to see and enter the lounge while regulars have to remain regulars. @Omicron is lucky. By the way, @hhyyrylainen, why was @Omicron promoted leader? Apparently, it was for testing. Is it true?

EDIT : That’s kinda of a semi-necro post.

My fatass couldn’t wait for the cookie plate to cool so now I’ve got a burnt right thumb.

Edit: cookies are good. All is well.

3 Likes

Wait, what? Who were you talking about?

EDIT : I’ll stop posting for tonight. I’ve already triple posted and that’s enough. Good night, guys!

I just picked the most trustworthy active forum member to try out what kind of stuff they can do as a leader and how that can help with the moderation. Even though I’m like the only active moderator I haven’t felt like there are too many things for me to handle with just one leader (and occasional help from the other moderators).

1 Like

Now, let’s praise the Great Gods, @hhyyrylainen and @Omicron!

Eeeeeaaaaaaheeaaaah…

P.S. : By the way, I went on the GitHub to see the Milestone. 44% complete Nice!

Hey, guys! I’m industrial now! Yeah!

3 Likes

How cute.

Laughs in spacefaring

6 Likes

How to spam blockquote 500 times for the win

1 Like
Get On My Block Quote Level

I am A Industrial Nation

And That Is Sad

:C

I CANT SEE