THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I need help finding a song. It plays in some cursed image compilations, and it sounds really trippy. Along with that, it sounds like an older song too. Only lyrics I could make out from it were “It’s all in your head” somewhere in the song. No amount of Google searching has helped me find it.

1 Like

You are living in a creepypasta.

I actually found it looking in the discription of some cursed image video’s I had in my watch history.

It is this, but slowed down to be creepier?

Oh, HERE it is.

1 Like

I’ve made a habit of looking up random words in the search feature to see what words haven’t been said on the forums. Some of them are surprising.

Edit: I typed a naughty word and it just loaded there… watching me… I closed out before it loaded.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry. I wanted to answer the guy, but I never played Stellaris and the Space stage is far in development. Although, I could have redirected him into the Universal Space stage ideas thread…

TIL that it’s @QuantumCrab’s birthday (how old are ya now, big boy?) and that I have just necroed for over a year (approximately).

EDIT : 10 months, actually.

When you check op.gg and find you have a 90% win rate in recent league games. :thinking::face_with_monocle: I must be a god among men.

Anyone on this forum play League of Legends? Always looking for new frequent players to play with.

Insert me, making realistic creatures in spore because I feel bad for the people who play with community stuff and get Odie from Garfield.

2 Likes

Currently watching minecon live
im team Swamp!

2 Likes

Nah, mountains for life!

4 Likes

Not to make a trio… but badlands are kind of neat.

1 Like

nooo! mountains won!

1 Like

You better watch the thrive livestream starting in an hour and a half:

instead of being a traitor.
4 Likes

my game won’t start it crashes after 2 seconds.

i’m planning on watching it, and IM NOT A TRAITOOOOOOOOOR!!!

You aren’t the only one. With my crystal ball I can tell that you are trying to run thrive with intel hd graphics. And that has issues:

Good.

2 Likes

I plan on watching. On an unrelated note I’m playing the version before the most recent one because every time I try loading the new one it crashes.

does this mean mountains will be getting an update

i don’t know what the computer has on it, but it is an old dell computer.
also i was team swamp because i wanted a boat with a chest.

who watched the history of the entire world i guess video??

• watched the history of the entire world i guess
  • didn’t watch it

0 voters

THE SUN IS A DEADLY LAZER.
it has NAUGHTY words in it so be careful when watching.

1 Like