THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

System Shock Remake now has a new demo to play!

UPDATE: It has been largely improved since its last demo came out in December 2019. Now, there are not only robots and mutants, but also the cyborgs from the original game. I don’t know if it’s because my new PC is better than the old one or if it’s about the game’s performance, but it now runs a lot smoother than last time I played the demo. There’s only one problem with the demo/game; textures could really use an improvement, for they look quite pixelated sometimes.

Okay I have been wanting to do this for a long time, so here it is: my first poll.

What kind of evolution do you find the most interesting?

• Biological evolution
  • Societal/cultural evolution
  • Both

0 voters

1 Like

To me, it’s biological evolution because it usually affects the future of the species more than cultural evolution. Ultimately, cultural evolution depends on the biological aspects of the animal.

Why does no one vote for cultural evolution >:c
But people vote for both so that’s good

I prefer cultural evolution, mostly because I do a lot o things where ei need to make a culture or more, but I like both.

1 Like

For some reason I can like posts now but not react to them with emojis…

Is it the same for everyone else or just me?

Me too. I guess its because of
(read the same way as the guy of “history of the entire world i guess” voice)

DOWNTIME NOTICES!!

1 Like

Oof, temporarily R.I.P emojis until it gets fixed.

SAD NEWS :grin:

Unfortunately, the reaction button is no more, probably temporarily removed.
Now :pleading_face: without this,
pumpkin will have to post always when pretends to answer/ react a post
Sadly, it will make pumpkin post more, and each post count +1 in the post/topic profile count
He must be very sad at this moment
:sob:
:f:
fs for our forum pumpkin

1 Like

:f:

I think they are trying to improve the reaction button because right now the options are quite limited.

@MechanicalPumpkin why did you leave the sentient club? you left everyone and didn’t care about them.

Also is this just half post filler and half random stuff? (the thread if it’s called like that)

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I have already surpassed sentience in less than a month. If I deny that, I will explode due to ignoring the laws of the forum. I apologize if I have left some of you behind, but it is a sacrifice I’m willing to make.

1 Like

haha yes i’m funny please laugh

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m impressed you made that meme so fast.

Well i was making an image of me saying i am speed but my internet died so instead i’ll show my google dinosaur record

1 Like

Nice record! I can never go past 2000 to be honest with you.

i might say that i left the game in there while i was in another tab, then when i came back i was close to that high score, then i died. I was never able to do it again ; - ;

1 Like

I can relate. All that time spent in a game to win only to lose at the last moment. It truly discourages people.

i think i got to 8000 in the dino game.
i watched someone get to 1,000,000 in the game on youtube.

1 Like

What happened there? Did it change color again or was there some Easter egg hidden inside?

the dragon grew a horn and wings and was killed by a scripted meteor.

1 Like