THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Yeah I should spend some time on fixing the controls, it really breaks the immersion when I have to pause the game and spend 5 minutes trying to find the precise function in the controls menu

Actually, that wasn’t the point. The real point is that you always lean on one side when moving the ship and it might give a headache to the player, which is why I recommend changing controls if the game really confuses you.
1 Like

What stage are you looking forward to the most?

• Multicellular
  • Aware
  • Awakening
  • Industrial
  • Space
  • Ascension

0 voters

1 Like

there is a whole thread for that actually

1 Like

Really? What is it called?

1 Like

its the what stage you are exited for thread
you even voted in it
link:

2 Likes

Whoops. I’ll close the poll then

1 Like

So uh I was browsing my profile yet again (don’t ask why) and I found this

Guess my serial liking paid off!

Muhahahahaahhaahahah none of your posts will be safe against my likes! (Just kidding don’t serial like a lot it can be annoying)

4 Likes
Nooooo, well it seems I won’t be the only one… At least, I’m the first one! Unfortunately, I never stopped my habit of liking. Please don’t do like me. Try to restraint the numbers…
5 Likes

I need to like to become a regular
That might explain why

Also I’ve heard @TeaKing say that you need to visit at least fifty days to fit one of the requirements to become a regular… is that true then? If it is, then I’m almost there, just five more days until I have visited 50 days consecutively!

yeah it looks like it
1 Like

If so I’m almost a regular!
Hey your a regular too right? Can you tell me what the lounge is like? Or if it even exists?

the lounge is a lie until you become regular, then you randomly see a new category and then you know you’re a regular, but the lounge is dead so :c

nothing was ever here, just keep reading the thread

NO! TRAITOR! YOU SPOILED IT TO EVERYONE!
congratulations, now everyone knows it and the .̵̮̩̯̲̲͚̳̫̬͙̣͚̯̤̑̽͒̒͑́̾͂́̏͊͊̂̀̒͑̏̔͆͊҉̷̴̶̸̥̗̬̟̖͈͙͔̟̜̯̥̘̮͎̙̩͈̭͇̮̖̙̤̬̙̰̟̮̮͎̦͔̠̥̘̬͔̣͇͉̬͓͖̜̲̬̦̜̠̘̥̭̲͕̬͚̯̟̰͎̳͖̤͚̯̙̗̯̣͉͍̲̝̦̣͋̆̑̎̇̄͗̎̊̇́̔̎͗̎͂͂̾͂͑̿̑̐͑̇̉̿̈́̇̒̂͒̏͑̋̊̀̌̀̋̄̄̈́͛̔͊͌͐͒͐͐͌̈͐̍̑͋͛͐̿͗̓̍̆̊̄́̊̇̿͐̽̈́̓̓ͅͅ҈̷̸̵̷̶̴̵̵̷͎͎̝̱̰̦̠̖̫̘̞̰̞̦̦̱͚̟̞̫̫̪̦̙̱͎̘̤͍̠̥̭͙͍̰͎͔͍̣̬̭̙̥̬͎͔̤̬̪͉̠͕̟͍͍͖̘̣̭̳̩̜̫͎̥̮͉̦͈̜͈͖̘͈̫̬̜̪̳̖̭̳͖͔͉̯̜͕̲̖̖͕̞̲̠̭͓̤̥̫̩̖̲̲̦͉͖̩̰̳̤̮̝͚̦̮̩͉̤͙̜͉̩͍͚͇͓̖̦̙̱͉̞͚̞͙̪̣̬͚͍͔̰̭͍̝͖̞͍̘̰͎͉̩̥͈͕̭̞͍̞̩͇͍͙̗͉̭͍̩̭̯͈̮̱̜̙͍̙̝̊̆̿̄̓̒͋͒͌̎̉̆͒̽̋͊̓̐̎́̋̀̉͌͊̀̅̉́̀̾̎̾̋̒̋̈̊͋͋͆́̉̅̇́̈̉̓̀̆͐̄̓̿̊͛̀͐͒̓̋͆́͒̆̅͛̌͌̈̉̐̀͒̑͂̄̆̈͐̄͐͒͐̽̏͆̋͂̐̍̑̓́̋̑͂̒̄͑̇̐̏̊̔̏̍̈́̓͂͌̓̊͛͐͗͂̈́̌̂̀́̀̾͒̊̄͊̃͋̃̆̃͒̍̋̒̉́̋̿̀̉̅̊̆̍̃̾͂̅̿́̋̊̈̓͐͛͐̀̓̽̓̀͊̈̊̅̽͗̉̍̒̋̅̆̾̐̂̂͋̓̈̒̇̔̌̌͌̓͛̚̚ͅͅͅͅͅͅ҉̷̵̟͉̤̜̯̠͕̭̬̭̬͉̜̮͕̭͍̱̪͚̦̘͍͙̗͓͍̳̳̟̥͎͍̫̰̗̳͇̗̱͇͙̲̗̗͖̦̖̝͎̱̦̳͙̜͓͓̭̥̅̉̽̏̒̌̐̂̑͑̎̍̊͋̋́͌͋̑̌̓́͗̆̃́́͑͗̈́͑͋̈̉̒̌͗͛͛̂̚҈͓͇̣̱̯͓̩̲̦̮̳͕͉̥̮̬̦͍̦̰͓̂̿̆͂̌͂̉̐̎̒͊̃̿̈́̀̂́̀̑̎͑̚҉̵̞̗̪̖̤̜̩̪̪̣͙̖͇̘̙̙̗̟͔̳̲͙͕̞̜̮͓͙̖͙͎̣̥͙̳͙̞̿͊̿̅͊͆̅̾̎̏̇̄̓͆͛͆̌̔̇̏̂̿̅̎̈̊̆̓̇̅͗̈̾̓͆̿̓҈̵̴͍̠̫̟̝͈̬̙̬̥̬̰͎̦͍̗̪͔͉̰̙̘̱͈͕̥̣͓̪͉͙̘̗͎̫̦̠͕̬̖͓̱͖͇͎͖͙̈͊̒̊͋͌̈́̀͋͛̄̅́͛͗̊̎͐̉̄̈́̇̂̇̀͐̇̄̂͑̃̈́͒̓͐͋͒̀̓̉́͂͛͐͗́̋͊̚̚ͅͅͅ҈͉̱̦͉͉̪̫̭͙̝̯̟̰̖̰̖́̍͌̓̏̉̓̋̅̋́͌͑̇͌̇̉́͂͒̽ͅ҈̵̵̣̲̮͉͎̞͙͎͓̯̘̣̮̦̪͍̳͕͔͇͕̠̯̖͉͖̞̣͕̘̬͍̪̗͕̳̮͍͙̜̱̩̲̭̜͎͈͙̦͚̠̦̠̫̜̫̗͐̽́̈͌̿̆̿͗̀̅̄̉͛͌̏̏͑̿͂͂̈̃̎̽̊̂̆̉̀̾̓̆͂͌̈́̿̾͗̌͑̔̎̆͊̚ͅͅ҉̴͉̞̬͕͙͈̤̱̟̰̳̬̤̫̙͔̳͍͓̙͎̙̮̤͕̞̗̥̪̜̭̤̱̯̫̐͆̍̊̈́̋̃̓͊͋̎̅̎̇͌̒̑͊́̀̏́͊̀͊̏́̃͋͋̄́̈̄͛̀͌̐̈́͗̓̄̾̚҈͈̭̙̖̲̙̬̮̭̯̮̯̑̌́̋̉̑̓̓̍̀̀̿̽ͅ҉̙͇̞̱͎͙̖̯̭̖̝͔̖̣̯͙̰̑̈͒̒̑͊̾͌́̑͑̚ and it won’t be a nothing was never anywhere anymore. Now it’s fair to say its truly .̵̮̩̯̲̲͚̳̫̬͙̣͚̯̤̑̽͒̒͑́̾͂́̏͊͊̂̀̒͑̏̔͆͊҉̷̴̶̸̥̗̬̟̖͈͙͔̟̜̯̥̘̮͎̙̩͈̭͇̮̖̙̤̬̙̰̟̮̮͎̦͔̠̥̘̬͔̣͇͉̬͓͖̜̲̬̦̜̠̘̥̭̲͕̬͚̯̟̰͎̳͖̤͚̯̙̗̯̣͉͍̲̝̦̣͋̆̑̎̇̄͗̎̊̇́̔̎͗̎͂͂̾͂͑̿̑̐͑̇̉̿̈́̇̒̂͒̏͑̋̊̀̌̀̋̄̄̈́͛̔͊͌͐͒͐͐͌̈͐̍̑͋͛͐̿͗̓̍̆̊̄́̊̇̿͐̽̈́̓̓ͅͅ҈̷̸̵̷̶̴̵̵̷͎͎̝̱̰̦̠̖̫̘̞̰̞̦̦̱͚̟̞̫̫̪̦̙̱͎̘̤͍̠̥̭͙͍̰͎͔͍̣̬̭̙̥̬͎͔̤̬̪͉̠͕̟͍͍͖̘̣̭̳̩̜̫͎̥̮͉̦͈̜͈͖̘͈̫̬̜̪̳̖̭̳͖͔͉̯̜͕̲̖̖͕̞̲̠̭͓̤̥̫̩̖̲̲̦͉͖̩̰̳̤̮̝͚̦̮̩͉̤͙̜͉̩͍͚͇͓̖̦̙̱͉̞͚̞͙̪̣̬͚͍͔̰̭͍̝͖̞͍̘̰͎͉̩̥͈͕̭̞͍̞̩͇͍͙̗͉̭͍̩̭̯͈̮̱̜̙͍̙̝̊̆̿̄̓̒͋͒͌̎̉̆͒̽̋͊̓̐̎́̋̀̉͌͊̀̅̉́̀̾̎̾̋̒̋̈̊͋͋͆́̉̅̇́̈̉̓̀̆͐̄̓̿̊͛̀͐͒̓̋͆́͒̆̅͛̌͌̈̉̐̀͒̑͂̄̆̈͐̄͐͒͐̽̏͆̋͂̐̍̑̓́̋̑͂̒̄͑̇̐̏̊̔̏̍̈́̓͂͌̓̊͛͐͗͂̈́̌̂̀́̀̾͒̊̄͊̃͋̃̆̃͒̍̋̒̉́̋̿̀̉̅̊̆̍̃̾͂̅̿́̋̊̈̓͐͛͐̀̓̽̓̀͊̈̊̅̽͗̉̍̒̋̅̆̾̐̂̂͋̓̈̒̇̔̌̌͌̓͛̚̚ͅͅͅͅͅͅ҉̷̵̟͉̤̜̯̠͕̭̬̭̬͉̜̮͕̭͍̱̪͚̦̘͍͙̗͓͍̳̳̟̥͎͍̫̰̗̳͇̗̱͇͙̲̗̗͖̦̖̝͎̱̦̳͙̜͓͓̭̥̅̉̽̏̒̌̐̂̑͑̎̍̊͋̋́͌͋̑̌̓́͗̆̃́́͑͗̈́͑͋̈̉̒̌͗͛͛̂̚҈͓͇̣̱̯͓̩̲̦̮̳͕͉̥̮̬̦͍̦̰͓̂̿̆͂̌͂̉̐̎̒͊̃̿̈́̀̂́̀̑̎͑̚҉̵̞̗̪̖̤̜̩̪̪̣͙̖͇̘̙̙̗̟͔̳̲͙͕̞̜̮͓͙̖͙͎̣̥͙̳͙̞̿͊̿̅͊͆̅̾̎̏̇̄̓͆͛͆̌̔̇̏̂̿̅̎̈̊̆̓̇̅͗̈̾̓͆̿̓҈̵̴͍̠̫̟̝͈̬̙̬̥̬̰͎̦͍̗̪͔͉̰̙̘̱͈͕̥̣͓̪͉͙̘̗͎̫̦̠͕̬̖͓̱͖͇͎͖͙̈͊̒̊͋͌̈́̀͋͛̄̅́͛͗̊̎͐̉̄̈́̇̂̇̀͐̇̄̂͑̃̈́͒̓͐͋͒̀̓̉́͂͛͐͗́̋͊̚̚ͅͅͅ҈͉̱̦͉͉̪̫̭͙̝̯̟̰̖̰̖́̍͌̓̏̉̓̋̅̋́͌͑̇͌̇̉́͂͒̽ͅ҈̵̵̣̲̮͉͎̞͙͎͓̯̘̣̮̦̪͍̳͕͔͇͕̠̯̖͉͖̞̣͕̘̬͍̪̗͕̳̮͍͙̜̱̩̲̭̜͎͈͙̦͚̠̦̠̫̜̫̗͐̽́̈͌̿̆̿͗̀̅̄̉͛͌̏̏͑̿͂͂̈̃̎̽̊̂̆̉̀̾̓̆͂͌̈́̿̾͗̌͑̔̎̆͊̚ͅͅ҉̴͉̞̬͕͙͈̤̱̟̰̳̬̤̫̙͔̳͍͓̙͎̙̮̤͕̞̗̥̪̜̭̤̱̯̫̐͆̍̊̈́̋̃̓͊͋̎̅̎̇͌̒̑͊́̀̏́͊̀͊̏́̃͋͋̄́̈̄͛̀͌̐̈́͗̓̄̾̚҈͈̭̙̖̲̙̬̮̭̯̮̯̑̌́̋̉̑̓̓̍̀̀̿̽ͅ҉̙͇̞̱͎͙̖̯̭̖̝͔̖̣̯͙̰̑̈͒̒̑͊̾͌́̑͑̚. :smiley:

:f:

now there’s no government secrets! the AAAAA is saved!

GOVERNMENT SECRETS!?!?!? WE PROBABLY DON’T KNOW MUCH THINGS ABOUT THE DEVS AND THEIR CRYPTIC SYSTEM! As I’m a thrivist amateur historian in free time here, i found that the king posted a thing that was about a exclusive ultrassecret admin or dev vision or something. THEY HIDE MUCH SECRETS WE BETTER DON’T KNOW SO SOON

I remember when I became a regular and I saw the lounge, I was in disbelief. I thought it was just a glitch because I didn’t realize I was a regular.

Me too. I just noticed it because I saw something different in the category bars in the left and I was like:
"Whut? Lets post there"

If we had cloned hhyyrylainen with rapid biological development by his arrival, the Thrive project would already be by the Aware Stage right now.
3 Likes

As you said hhyyrylainen it reminded me of something:

I think I achieved the pronunciation of hyyrilainen closely.
I think its pronounced like hiu-ri-lainen or hü-ri-lainen
you can just put “riur-iláinen” in the portuguese google translate and let it speak,
or “hür-ileinen” in the german one.
Obviously you can put the name in the finnish but I want to make like the closest “phonetic transcription”

1 Like