THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Lets all keep this thread friendly, everyone.
This is starting to feel like negative vibes.

1 Like

Okay… *stops eating popcorn*

Also, I’m really happy today as I finished my (overdue) homework and my microphone is working again.

hey do you guys like my new profile picture?

5 Likes

… i’m sorry what was your old one?
i don’t really remember your name…

Yes it is related to opinions. That’s literally the whole point. Whether 1 + 1 = 2 depends entirely on logical axioms, and those are purely subjective. The opinion is cleverly hidden behind layers of logical statements, but it is there.
My whole point is that there is no such thing as a question that isn’t related to opinions. Logic is a way of getting from your opinion to a conclusion, not a replacement for having opinions in the first place.
Descartes spent a good portion of his life trying to point out that anything was objectively true and the best he could come up with is: In some form or another, I exist.

Of course I understand the math equation is less controversial. But you were insinuating that any question that’s subjective is automatically a paradox, and the best way to point out how ridiculous that is, is to pick a statement that is technically speaking subjective yet obviously not a paradox. That’s how counterexamples work.

LOL, Why do i need to put 20 charecters.
I know it is to prevent spamming

but why not just a cool down timer like after 10 messages you need to wait for some time

You still didn’t need to make 2 posts in an unrelated thread

new project rose episode premiering today!

pog

1 Like

Eh, anyway…

By the way, I’m sorry if I’ve ever been harsh in this discussion.

Is that so? Has he never spoken of a little devil that tries to tempt one to make a mistake in their judgement, so that they get the wrong answer in their research?

As for the existence, I think that the logic behind this was that one cannot think if they don’t exist because if they don’t, then how can they even think in the first place? Or maybe it was also linked to that little devil mentioned above.

Please correct me if I’m wrong. It’s been a while since I’ve briefly studied him in my philosophical classes.

Woops, there’s a bug with the main Thrive page. I can’t open it.

@hhyyrylainen?

And because some men err in reasoning, and fall into Paralogisms, even on the simplest matters of Geometry, I, convinced that I was as open to error as any other, rejected as false all the reasonings I had hitherto taken for Demonstrations

But there is a deceiver of supreme power and cunning who deliberately and constantly deceives me. In that case, I, too, undoubtedly exist, if he deceives me; and let him deceive me as much as he can, he will never bring it about that I am nothing

1 Like

I’m aware. The server didn’t come back up online properly after rebooting.
If I can’t get our website guy to react, I’ll need to setup a new server for it and restore from wordpress backups.

1 Like

so anyways i changed my profile picture do u guys like it?

2 Likes

Why did you reply to me?

anyways your profile pic look nice, is that an otter?

y e s
I replied to you cuz i didnt wana reply to hyyhrhraajkaiaojgiao

You can click the reply button at the bottom to just create a reply to the topic

Inception (also thanks)

such a blessed image
eddie murphy

w h a t is that?
That picture makes me feel uncomfortable
dont answer that

the nutty professor 2
starring eddie murphy.