THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Look whos talkin lol

1 Like

Thanks quantum

what has my life come to

6.6k posts read, 17 likes givem

Damn and I thought I used my likes sparingly

4 Likes

tfw picky boi
Edit: Stats

1 Like

A little tip to anyone using likes sparingly (cough @BowlDawg cough): the low number of given likes might be the reason you don’t fullfill the Regular rank requirements.

5 Likes

Which us state do you think has the largest GDP

1 Like

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=US+state+with+highest+GDP

3 Likes

Now how do you delete a topic

1 Like

For me when I click the three dots on a post I get the option to delete it. And it also applies to the first post of a thread which deletes the whole thing. Not sure if normal users can also do that.

2 Likes

Nope, we can’t

Can i get back to the Lounge? Dont ask what that is if i tell u i will have to kill u!

Yah need to get your regular membership back, which means you’ll have to basically be active for a while (I had the same thing when I left for vacation a while back, it took a while)

What is the lounge

A place that doesn’t exist. You didn’t hear anything

Yes i did i saw the text
(Is it illuminati :triangular_ruler::triangular_ruler::triangular_ruler::triangular_ruler: i dont have an illuminati emoji so i used these because they’re triangles)

Plz stop or…

Dont worry i didnt put my name in the forum so they wont find me all you know me as rednascar or merlok

Plz stop we got undercover agents that follow you and u might be friends with some.

1: i have no friends
2: i dont go out that much
And 3: i wasnt on the forum until like 24 days ago