THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Yes, I tried to make alpha centuari, but I got the proportions wrong

Yes making multiple star systems on US2 is very difficult

darwin mode. hardest mode. no handicaps to stop you from extinction.

Uh… What? I’m not sure what do you mean.

Achievements:
The Darwin award- Die in Darwin mode before you even evolve

Natural selection- Kill everything within a 100 meter radius of your creature.

There is a thread for achievement ideas (I dunno if it is taken as serious suggestions but it exists)

Achievements

Edit: wait you’ve posted there lol

I know it exists, I only posted it here because my post was based off of someone else’s post

1 Like

@hhyyrylainen what does your name mean?

Its his last name with an extra h i think? Henri Hyyryläinen is his full name, so Idk.

It’s not rocket science. It’s very common in Linux and Github usernames to use first initial + last name. I can’t understand how people are surprised by that. Do you guys only use Windows and know nothing about anything else?

most of us yes. I know of the format, it’s common enough all over the internet, but i just didnt connect the dots. also i sorta assumed that since you were dropping the dots on the a (i am actually “very smart” (i dont trust the people that say this but quite a few do so idk) and know what they are called but am running on coffee and sleep deprivation and dont have time to remember) i assumed you were like comically messing up your name or something, not actually doing like business naming conventions. also i have zero familiarity with Linux and MacOS, im an obligate windows user and dont care how dumb that is.

stop calling Thursday Thursday. call it Bryanday. Bryan is my therapist and he deserves some love

hmmm
should i make a forum game?

• yes! these forums totally need more unoriginal games!!!
  • NAH! go put your silly games somewhere else, loser!

0 voters

1 Like

What kind of game are you thinking about making?

a game where you try to destroy earth (more specifically humankind though), how fun!

How would be able to destroy it? ahd what are we ingame? Are we a human nation? A Alien civilization? Sentient potatoes seeking world domination?

2 Likes

yall will choose lol
already planned some stuff, but i dont want it revealed right now cuz the game is still in the planning phase

spaceplan reference lol

should Thursday be bryanday (bryan is my therapist)

• yes
  • no

0 voters

In an incredible turn of events, we have a 157% voter turnout for your poll!

So theoretically, I could be the notScyobi Empire and use nanomachines? Sounds interesting, I’ll probably lurk though as it is my nature to do that.

2 Likes