THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Yeah the closest thing I can found to the original source is here:

and that did not help much

I don’t think this is the original source as the comment made 2 months after this post suggest it was already used for the canadaboard forum but I could be wrong and they changed it inbetween those 2 months or the dating system is broken

current guess is Sciocont as he made a early version of the Revolutionary games logo as indicated by this thread (The Revolutionary Games Logo Voting Palace)

probably lost to time when the old Evolution! forum went down

also here’s a nice gem i found while searching:

I’m working on a solution for tHe underwater civ, which might work.
It’s based on starting in rivers and lakes, not complicated oceans

1 Like

I was working on one using the land suit concept and had gotten it to metal working but not space before I stopped

1 Like

Damn, a lot has missed me…

I decided to play Adapt for the first time, here are my conclusions:

• Cool creature editor
  • Cool look
  • WHY IS MY LAPTOP MELTING?

Is there a solid way for translators to communicate, like in the development forum or something? Cause shit like this is simply confusing and distressing:

What the actual :belgium: happened here?

Edit: I forgot about TTCO’s existence.

1 Like

Perhaps gettext tool automatically created that translation? So it wasn’t necessarily someone translating. I think if someone had written that, it would be visible in the history on that string.

1 Like

How do you open history of a string, or history of a translation in general? I forgot.

Guys, have you thought of fact that Thrive may get banned from some countries for spreading atheistic ideas (evolution)?

Do you mean the southern USA? Yeah, that might happen.

And some other states aswell.

The tabs below the string, like comments and nearby strings. If I remember right one of those should be like history or something.

If stuff like Church of Greg Locke are going to spread even more, then sure, maybe even the entire USA may ban this game.

Wait what is this church?

You can watch Telltale’s videos about it. The guy behind this channel is a former Jehovah Witness and he makes videos about JWs and other cults. In short, Chuch of Greg Locke is one of those hyper american nationalist cults.

Thanks!

In Brazil this can kind of happen too, since our president is extremely scientific denialist

In Poland, the ruling party, PiS, isn’t really a scientific denial group, but those people are insane on a different level.

INSANE? HAHAHA this is nothing. The guy is so crazy that the other day he said that “I couldn’t stop someone from hitting a Martian” Whatever that means. The thing is so crazy that the satire news seems to be real so absurd is this guy

What I meant is that they are very pro-catholic and anti-LGBT. They are also doing a lot of shynanegance, such as: lying about the Covid situation and using the epidemic as a means of political pressure; bringing a tone of useless taxes; general bad use of money. For example, they had to give 2 000 000 000 zł to oncology and hepatology, they decided to give that money to TVP, which is the most cancerous propaganda TV in the entire Poland. But I believe you that the Brazilian president is crazy. I remember when he didn’t want to do anything about the forest fires in the Amazon jungle.

1 Like