THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

It’s so hard to argue with them. If they don’t have an answer to a point or question they just ignore it and attack something else.

And what’s worse is that the discussions that they start are actually interesting and important. They just end up becoming battlefields and getting locked.

5 Likes

Literally everyone else in the school work group when I ask for the source (Based on real facts)

1 Like

In just gonna stop debating anything he brings up cause all that happens is that it keeps going down a rabbit hole of “ok but that won’t work cause of this… Well even then, this prevents that… Well that is prevented by this… Ect ext.”
Not to mention eventually it always goes into theoreticals of: “well just because we figured it out doesn’t mean they will”

I’m just going to block or ignore him, every post he has made has devolved into battlegrounds and he refuses to listen to other people.

I just hope that dont repeat next time

That why i dont latly dont give my opinions about stuff and this its just sad.

1 Like

wtf who gave me a facepalm emoji

2 Likes

You can hover over the reaction with the mouse to see the first 2 people who gave that reaction.

me, who also gave him a facepalm emoji, but also a heart:
hehe boi

a planet of entirely radial symmetric life? also. its near impossible for creatures on planet earth to get a new pair of arms legs etc. is that going to be implemented in the mid stages of thrive?

how to access 3d editor? using keybinds?

Removing all of the cellar spiders from my room was a mistake…

“You probably want to know how I got to this situation”

2 Likes

GUYS GUYS

WAS BROWSING ON REDDIT, MORE SPECIFICALLY ON R/ALTERNATEHISTORY WHEN I SAW THIS

Apparently if latin america were more influential = thrive more popular

4 Likes

thats a picture of you steam page

Those are the games you played recently…

could we get a big youtuber to play thrive? lets game it out does some fun stuff with simulaters and could probaly find some glitches

1 Like

best thread?

• mischelaneous talk
  • one sentence story telling
  • other (reply to this post)
  • suggestions

0 voters

1 Like

Immortal (forum game)

The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity
that thread has some real gems

4 Likes