THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Zoodiac Tri brigades.
Just checked master duel meta and it’s not on the tier list anymore so something probably got banned or restricted.
Anyways, I’ve got to say that yugioh master duel has a great sound track. But spending most of my time reading cards makes the experience grueling

Ah yes. Lengthy card texts are another thing that sets Yugioh apart. Some are hilariously long: Nirvana High Paladin, Endymion the Mighty Master of Magic, Beatrice Lady of the Eternal…

Alright, 10 people have voted, time to reveal the game.
It’s… Shellcore Command!

anythoughts on turning into a machine like the necrons in 40k

11 posts to 9 K posts

Hey, the RTX 3090 has had its price halved! NICE!

2 Likes

I’m making a “tornado synced” vid. I think it’ll be out in couple of days.

hh, I think I found your evil twin™

2 Likes

I heard he loves talking about underwater civs

That’s what you see when you just posted the underwater civs talk thread v5. seconds before you are banned.

10 Likes

What about ABOVEwater civilizations

Guys, the currently used reactions plugin is basically dead. And we’d need to switch to an official Discourse plugin which has almost the same functionality. Though I don’t think we can keep the existing reaction data.

:f: in reactions for retort

Edit: actually looking at it seems we’d actually lose our custom emoji support if we switched now:

So I think I’ll keep the retort plugin as long as it works.

1 Like

Finally, it’s here![1] (XD):

1. ↩︎

1 Like

So many people play Minecraft that one more doesn’t even matter

Oneshot is a somewhat underrated Indie game (think Stray, but with existential crises) and if one more person in the community is extremely important

Thrive is so Belgianly obscure it’s weird when someone really joins to community

3 Likes

^ yeah. Even on here there are people like me, a part of the thrive community who have never even played thrive before.

1 Like

I have a gut feeling at some point, some famous YouTuber will play the game. While it won’t bring EVERYONE in their fan base, a large chunk of people will look more into it. (Spiffing Brit would seem perfect to play this game cause knowing him he’d find a way to exploit this game to where he’d probably break it lol)

1 Like

Two famous YouTubers, DangerouslyFunny and Blitz played the game back in 2021! Twice!

Video Links

DangerouslyFunny -
I Forced Evolution To Destroy Itself - YouTube
I Created A Creature Designed Only To Harm Others in Thrive - YouTube

Blitz -
I Evolved Using Only TOXIC SLUDGE in Thrive - YouTube
Evolving The PERFECT CREATURE in Thrive - YouTube

1 Like

we need markiplier to play thrive

i feel you, i have a chromebook

please dont double post