The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Well i’ll just say that bananarama’s language was latin, as the capital was named in latin

1 Like

By the way, I think I’ll soon change my hieroglyphic language to letter one, because it’s a lot simpler lmao

2 Likes

@blackjacksike in your post you said that all of your villages become cities. They can’t have. None of your villages have more than 500 population.

Oh so I need 500 population? I’ll edit the post.
UPDATE: It’s edited.
EDIT: @OmnipotentFNarr, do my chemists also get the chemistry bonus (+2) since gunpowder is a chemical?
1 Like

Wow, Britain is already making gunpowder. We sure are developing fast XD

I didn’t stop trade with Mongolia, and next turn i’ll have to

oofer why

Mongolia is also making gunpowder

1 Like

me and tarkamehd are also making gunpowder. britannia is relatively weak.

Sooo, I’m really behind lol

I’ll have to catch up soon :grimacing:

not really. Me and tarkamehd are just way ahead.

Yeah i’m also behind, but i plan to do something that might be a threat to the mongolian balloons (if it actually works)

Well, seems like you’re all in a way concentrated on your armies, so it’s only natural I develop my navy:D I’ll make some big ships once I reach the coast (hopefully soon)

1 Like

I know, that’s why I wanted to. Besides, I have a big bonus of research. +9 on all research and +2 in chemistry, giving me +11 in chemistry. Overall, I need a roll of at least 7/20 for the gunpowder discovery (if I have only 1 group of chemists).

if you become a problem, you will disappear. just saying.

Not trying to become one. Just wanted the tech.

laughs in thousands kilometers away

I’m also gonna develop my navy, mainly to finally get to america, and also because Command of the Sea

oofer pls

I’m off continuing my map.

Yes?

@blackjacksike if you are trying to grow your military strength, you are trying to become a threat.

Ah, so we’re gonna be rivals

By the way, I’m planing to be protector of the Americas, so your colonies better not be somewhere where I have claims on or somewhere were a NPC has claims on

Well, it may also be to protect Britannia from invaders (That think they’re a threat)

I want trade with america, not conflict