The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Both. but mainly to overpowered.

1 Like

Ok i change that to something else

is that better?

1 Like

So i am confused about the trading?

1. what is the deal exactly is it the steam engine one or the paper one?

2. I feel like the steam engine deal is a too much from me, steam engine is a big advancement and i am unsure what the exact benefit from training in Mongolia?

I did? Oops, my bad. I’ll sort this out next turn.

By the way, you have to have initial relations with a nation before building an embassy, so you can’t build an embassy in Indus or Gojoseon territory before actually meeting them.

Very well, do you mind if @MechanicalPumpkin takes over your civ in the meantime?

1 Like

I actually think i’ll be able to federate

And it seems like ww1 will start, the strongest nations are having conflicts, and about half of the game is in an alliance with one of them

Oofer please stop trying to scam people, let me be the last

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll introduce you to the Canadians and Maya

he can

ill let him control it

That was me threatening to destroy Federacia. and make @blackjacksike have to start over

@Evolution4Weak i changed the offer. what do you think?

Improved map of Kherzit

NEW map of Mongolia

Poll Time!

• Country has slavery
  • Country doesn’t have slavery

0 voters

• Country takes war prisoners
  • Country doesn’t take war prisoners

0 voters

• Country has castes
  • Country doesn’t have castes

0 voters

1 Like

I think steam engine to me is way too important to trade away i think it might have to be on a “blacklist” unless a really good deal come up, so i don’t think i can do the deal…

also what is the trade with the paper? are you not giving me anything?

i dont know what to give you, so i am letting omni figure it out.

Hey @blackjacksike you haven’t responded to any of my demands to cede China from Federacia.

1 Like

Ok everyone today is your last chance for last-minute modifications, I’m typing out the round tomorrow.

3 Likes

Sorry everyone, I underestimated my work time and won’t have enough time to write up the round, so the next round should be tomorrow.

2 Likes

I think the game should slow down now.70 years after the industrial irl revolution went from boomsticks to weapons of mass destruction

1 Like
At that point, I think we should go straight to Space Stage. Sure, this stage is supposed to end when we unite and the first game doesn’t have to be perfect. However, as PositiveTower mentioned, we went way too far way too fast. I totally understand why TeaKing is taking a break. This is too much, and I think we should proceed to the last stage before people start leaving the game.

Ok I’m done with the round I’m posting it now.

Well, you know, nothing is stopping you all from uniting and developing rocket science in ~5 turns, which would propel you to the next stage. All conflict has been superficial and mostly role-play so far.

1 Like

“Well, if Blackjack doesn’t un-federate with china, you wont be able to federate with him”

The ever expanding union of Federacia has accepted me, now I’m part of the world powers

Also please don’t start ww1, and keep dodos alive

Ok so I almost tripled my population in one turn and i have seven actions, after the plague ended my civ has been expanding a lot

2 Likes

@OmnipotentFNarr you forgot one of my actions AGAIN

And @blackjacksike I ask for the last time: cede China or be destroyed