The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Would pentaphon have won if Oofer didn’t declare that he was gonna fight zen? I mean I think Pentaphon is the most advanced right now so surely it would have been an easy fight for him?

I don’t think he is. Tarkamehd is leading right now.

Okay then
Also I’m so close to becoming a civilization I can taste it!
I’m going to pray the the RNGods don’t curse me and make me lose population the next round.

Yeah but he was in the lead longer and mine only came because of the titanium tools

I think Pentaphon and yp are the only ones left to vote.

1 Like

@OmnipotentFNarr, I have some questions:

1. Will my hunters have a bonus for taming?
  2. Will my philosophers have a bonus for creating education?

EDIT: Pentaphon posted!

We’re all good to… nevermind.

@yp364 hasn’t posted yet.

Yes to both questions.

Ngl I wanted to betray zenzone since he wanted to make a virus but now I feel kinda bad like i want to support him a bit so he would have a chance

I feel the same way as it would make this war more exciting but i don’t want to destroy my own nation for that

I’ll send some troops to fight with zen and send some more to fight zen if that makes any sense.

@TeaKing what you did was very useless as i could just load up some caltrops into my catapults.
also @Nover452 if you also come to get a “slice of the cake” then you are sending your people on a suicide mission.

i’m not attacking if i’m not attacked. I’ll go to where the war is, but i won’t fight. yes me is medic kugelland

I literally just have 30 men in my army, from which at most i could send 10, i can’t affort a war right now.

He destroyed your caltrops. You can’t do that

i can just make more.

But you have to use an action to do so.

so i slowed you down lol
also oofer im gonna send some rhinos to help the seige

1 Like

you do not have rhinos.

i do
check my tech tab
and my military tab

i just did…
but rhinos are useless when they cannot charge because of caltrops.
and they have weak feet.

I can destroy your caltrops again. And caltrops just give a -2 so I’m not to worried.