The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

It is not based on the Golden Horde. The golden horde was a fragment of the Mongolian empire and it was based in Northern Europe.(if I remember correctly)

No, I mean that the title is inspired from it. Isn’t that right?

Wait i always thought that at least the name was based on the golden horde

2 Likes

The name was partially inspired by the Golden Horde, but nothing else

Just a question: Is there a use for jobs when you have 8 cities/villages?
1 Like

Not really, at that point it becomes more of a preference and rp thing, the exception being the army. I might make some jobs mandatory like having farmers or fishers so the people don’t starve, but other than that, global actions dominate.

3 Likes

I have two silly questions:D

1. Is “developing” my language from hieroglyphic one to one with letters (just pretend you understand me lol) action free?

2. Will it have any effects? (It will be less complicated and will allow it’s users to express more complex “commands”, so I guess it will make storaging and sharing information overall easier)

Language is more of an rp thing, you can change it for free, but it won’t affect anything.

2 Likes

how much of the round have you completed omni?

I might update my UK Federal map as I’ve just learned that there was also the Kingdom of Essex in the past.
Wikipedia uses SVG files so it will be easier for me to make the map without GE.

I’m about to start, it’s been a chaotic few days but today I can finally deliver the new round.

5 Likes

i can help you with it
cuz the earlier the better

2 Likes
He said that if he needs help, he will tell us.
1 Like

Wow, calculating the outcome of Oofer’s battle took me 10 minutes haha

2 Likes

is that good? :thinking:

wait, so only 3 civs are left??!!!
that fast?!!?

Nope, I decided to go backwards this time to spice things up a little.

1 Like

This is way too much change for me

can we go back

2 Likes

It took a bucket load of time because I had to generate a realistic army number on the Persian side and all their tech, then compare each unit bonus and malus, then input your bonuses, until finally adding it all up. FYI it was a success.

1 Like

So i am guessing the Persians got absolutely destroyed